• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold custom shop scope

chain

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2008
MI USA
I am thinking of buying a Leupold Custom Shop Mark 4 4.5 X 14 X 40 LR/T M1 TMR. It is substantially less than a NF and more magnification than my 2.5 X 10. Any thoughts? Thanks

Re: Leupold custom shop scope

Great Scope- CS Gunworks has them in stock.

love it may put one on my SPR if the funds don't fall for a NF 2.5-10

Mikes website is down, what's that scope running? PM me if neccesary.

The Leupys are the scope to be bashed currently, but all the ones I have had have been excellent. My favorite of which was a 4.5-14x50 ill. TMR MKIV. Great, compact optic.

I just ordered on from Mike. Can't wait. Thanks Guys

I have a M4 4.5-14x40 M1 TMR and I love it. I am upgrading it soon though, can't decide between the 6.5-20x50 or just slapping that nice new Premiere Heritage 3.5-15 on it when it gets here.

Decisions decisions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Leupys are the scope to be bashed currently, but all the ones I have had have been excellent. </div></div>

There are a number of guys who feel that Leupold's are not the scope that they once were. Apparently, more of the components and manufacturing is being outsourced. Maybe it's just a sign of the times.

Does Leupold make a good scope? Sure, and most have the lifetime warranty. I've had a Mark 4 3.5-10x40 TMR on my rig for a couple years... no problems so far.

But personally, looking back I still wish that I'd spent a little more for the Nightforce.