• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold customer service experience

jdwelch10

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 20, 2008
Central Texas
Just wanted to comment on some great customer service. I have a 6.5-20 mark 4 that I had put on a custom build. When the builder was testing the rifle and doing the barrel break in the groups were not satisfactory, over .5 moa. After checking and double checking the firearm they found the scope to have a broken errector. Which sucks when paying that much for a scope. But I mailed it off to leupold and within two weeks of them receiving it, I found it in the mail today with the check list of everything that was worked on by them. Big thumbs up for their customer service. FYI the rifle shot a .45" 5 shot group at 100 yards. Not bad for a 7 mag !

Re: Leupold customer service experience

the best customer service is the one you never use

Deadly you shouldve left it the way it was before you edited... hahaha!

Leupys are known for great customer service because people have had to use it so much...some are even DOA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pupdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Deadly you shouldve left it the way it was before you edited... hahaha! </div></div>

I didnt edit it
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the best customer service is the one you never use </div></div>

lol, and the great part of the smart ass remarks is that you never hear that about Vortex, just how great they are, even though i have seen WAY more threads about their problems than Leupold.... just an observation

Im fairly certain that Vortex hasnt had near the problems and customer service uses that Leupold has. The reason you rarely hear about Leupys going back is because they dont really follow the "tactical market" very well and thus most stay away from them due to the problems that they sometimes come with

I think it should become a requirement at this point that not only people fill out their profile, but they put on their sig every scope they have mounted and used (for over a month), and a check mark next to it if they had any real issues
smile.gif

It's getting to the point where the he-saw she-said I-saw about which scopes go tits up and which suck is so often repeated, we have very little real data to go on. I know LL sees all frequently in class so that's at least a little more objective.

But seriously, "Leupolds suck" "well there are 100X more of them out there" "USO's great" "I hate USO" "we all used Leupolds in the box, no problems".. Wouldn't it be swell to start having *some* real numbers, from firsthand use, which showed not just failure but also functional units?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it should become a requirement at this point that not only people fill out their profile, but they put on their sig every scope they have mounted and used (for over a month), and a check mark next to it if they had any real issues
smile.gif

It's getting to the point where the he-saw she-said I-saw about which scopes go tits up and which suck is so often repeated, we have very little real data to go on. I know LL sees all frequently in class so that's at least a little more objective.

But seriously, "Leupolds suck" "well there are 100X more of them out there" "USO's great" "I hate USO" "we all used Leupolds in the box, no problems".. Wouldn't it be swell to start having *some* real numbers, from firsthand use, which showed not just failure but also functional units? </div></div>

Very well said..

own 3 MARK4's and an Mark AR, owned 2 of the 4's for more than 4 years, other 2 years and Mark AR about a year, haven't had a problem at all yet. Don't have any experience with their customer service since I havent needed to call them yet

I guess I also have been lucky with the Leupold brand.

I have had 6 of them with never a problem

One has been mounted on 4 different 300 win mag rifles with no muzzle brake and has lasted thousands of 78g of H-1000 208 A-Max rounds.
I now also have a new M5 for a T&E and like it.

I own 5 Leupys. Two of them are Mark4s that I purchased within the last 2 months, not one problem. They each have over 1000 rounds through them already.

I'm happy with mine. Hope you enjoy many years with yours.

3 Leupy's, never had a problem with their rifle scopes.

I've got 1 Leupy that is 15 yrs. old (VarX3-4-14x40)and it's at Leupold now.
They called me yesterday about the problem of the broken errector.
I told them I wanted M1 turrets w/BDC for 308WIN, they said there is a 3 week wait for the custom engraved turrets for BDC.
The repair is free but had to pay for the custom turrets.
Very satisfied with my Leopold.

Anything that comes with a moving part will eventually break. Ive known guys with new S&Bs, USOs ect... crash. Good customer service is definitely a plus.

You guys have to forgive deadly, he is bit insensitive to plight of those who continue to savior skunky beer when there are so many other fine beers on the market.

I will have a talk with him about this.
wink.gif
Damn Jarheads, ,you can't listen to anything they say.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys have to forgive deadly, he is bit insensitive to plight of those who continue to savior skunky beer when there are so many other fine beers on the market.

I will have a talk with him about this.
wink.gif
Damn Jarheads, ,you can't listen to anything they say. </div></div>

Funny ive had 3 of them go tits up on full on working guns....great track record if you ask me, and the 2 replacements were FUCKIN DEAD upon opening the box. Great track record with me, seeing as those guns were a tool of life and death. You guys keep pimping a modified hunting scope with some cool "sniper turrets" and rock the hell on.

For all we know this guy might work for Leupold... haha

jus kidding

Called them twice yesterday, tried two different depts to have a rear base modified - both depts didnt want to be bothered.

Been looking at this mess for years, this year I thought I would get it fixed, looks like I will need to have a good gunsmith drill another hole in the base so I can slide the base back on the bridge.

leupoldbase.jpg

The way I see it is if a company puts a product out then there is going to be something wrong with one of them down the line somewhere. Its just nice to know that if you get that one, then the company that happened to goof up is going to fix it. I know there are better scopes out there than the leupolds but for the money and the customer service that backs them they aren't a bad buy.

Eh... I recently picked up a 4.5-14x40 Mk4, and ordered a 6.5-20x50 VX3 last night (both with fine duplex and capped target turrets). They'll both be going in for TMR & M5 upgrades when Leupold starts doing the M5 retrofits next year. With the prices I paid on them, they were hard to pass up ($640 for the mk4, $789 for the VX3 through midway with SH code).

At this point I've owned (3) USOs, (1) IOR, (2) NXSs, a few Mk4s, (2) Burris XTRs, and various fodder “beneath” those. I've more or less settled on Leupold at this point for several factors. Price, warranty, decent glass, favorable past experience with them, weight, and upgrade options at reasonable prices through the custom shop. The glass in the USOs and the IOR were noticeably better, but I find Leupold's glass more than adequate. I never noticed a ton of difference between mk4 and NXS glass... maybe a touch better on the NXS but nothing to write home about. I have never had issues with my past Leupolds. My buddies I shoot with haven't had any issues either. I suppose it's quite possible we're just not high speed enough to notice the deficiencies, who knows. Maybe we've just been lucky and dodged the bullet to this point. I don't discount the experience of members who have had serious issues, but the other favorable aspects of Big L still make them a good option for me, YMMV. The fact that they're less than an hour away and have a great rep for solving any issues doesn't hurt either.

FWIW, I was really looking at the Viper PSTs to fill the roles these two scopes will, but I needed glass now and not next year. Hope they get 'em done up right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the best customer service is the one you never use </div></div>

You likely have zero manufacturing experience....

I started a thread a while back about Leupold bashing which received some interesting replies. Regardless of the industry be it firearms,optics,prosthetic joints,medical or aerospace all have a measurable PPM quality benchmark. Face it if NASA can screw something up anyone else can as well.

After sitting in GD&T classes the last 6+ days and being drilled with stack up calculation and manufacturing processes I assure you customer service is a VERY important aspect for feedback and process improvement.

Having equipment serviced is a serious consideration. If your dealing with a domestic company or someone across the pond consider keeping in mind the associated costs and lead time needed IF something needs looked at. Our company's production CMM machine was down for several days waiting for an air bearing to arrive from the UK. People were not happy but it is what it is.

Leupold still get's my money and they do make a very good product. Your application will dictate what is "best" for the situation but I really think many pile on just to make noise with the hole under their nose.

3 Mark 4's with no issues.
1 VX-II which "I" broke being careless, it has however prior to me being an ass worked for over 20 years, suffered more drops and abuse then any optic I know of, been stepped on, thrown into the back of a vehicle, had other weapons thrown on it, dropped some more, banged up against trees and rocks, dropped some more, bounced around in a 74 Bronco, dropped some more, banged around. It was abused and it took it very well until I cranked on the elevation as a result of mounting it on my 77/22 wrong (stupid mistake).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cal50</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the best customer service is the one you never use </div></div>

I started a thread a while back about Leupold bashing which received some interesting replies. Regardless of the industry be it firearms,optics,prosthetic joints,medical or aerospace all have a measurable PPM quality benchmark. Face it if NASA can screw something up anyone else can as well.

After sitting in GD&T classes the last 6+ days and being drilled with stack up calculation and manufacturing processes I assure you customer service is a VERY important aspect for feedback and process improvement.

Having equipment serviced is a serious consideration. If your dealing with a domestic company or someone across the pond consider keeping in mind the associated costs and lead time needed IF something needs looked at. Our company's production CMM machine was down for several days waiting for an air bearing to arrive from the UK. People were not happy but it is what it is.

Leupold still get's my money and they do make a very good product. Your application will dictate what is "best" for the situation but I really think many pile on just to make noise with the hole under their nose.
</div></div>

All this aside, with the full acknowledgement that anyone can and will screw up, how they handle it is the important part.

One has to ask... at what point do you look at someone having the exact same issue over and over again before you question their dedication to service.

The point, and I will pick just one... the canted reticle issue which is more common on Leupold than any other scope maker out there in my experience.

We all know tracking, repeatability is key, and glass can be considered subjective, but in "precision long range shooting" a canted reticle is a huge liability, even if the user mounts it straight in their eye, the issue with tracking at long ranges opens up a whole host of problems.

Customer service is great, but when the issue is constantly repeated over and over you to wonder, why can NF, S&B, Zeiss, etc, put their reticles in straight, and Leupold can't after how many years in the business.

Sure, overlooking small tracking, turret problem is one thing, seeing the same issue repeated time and time again, well that is a serious red flag in my book. Maybe in that area you need to reduce the +/- to less than 5%, maybe bring it down to 1.

I've had 36+ Leupolds. Another 50+ of various other brands. Leupold remains a solid value in my book........

Purchased a leupold Vari x3 tactical 3-10x44 (todays's mark 4) back in in 1999 for $800.00 just traded it in recently for a $750.00 credit. Thats only a lost of $50.00 for a scope I enjoyed for 11yrs with outstanding results. So even the re-sale value is great on these. Leupold makes a great scope at a fair price and offer great CS. There is way too many fans of other scopes, on this site, quick to trash this company mainly because of its popularity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cuffm4615</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Purchased a leupold Vari x3 tactical 3-10x44 (todays's mark 4) back in in 1999 for $800.00 just traded it in recently for a $750.00 credit. Thats only a lost of $50.00 for a scope I enjoyed for 11yrs with outstanding results. So even the re-sale value is great on these. Leupold makes a great scope at a fair price and offer great CS. There is way too many fans of other scopes, on this site, quick to trash this company mainly because of its popularity.</div></div>

This is not true, it's because unlike most we actually use our stuff and expect things to work as advertised. I've shot 3 cases of ammo in the last 30 days, how many rounds you have under your scope in the last month ?

We use scopes like NF, S&B, Hensoldt for a reason, because they work... seeing 2 to 5 Leupolds break per class forms an opinion all its own. It requires no extra help.

As the story been related, and I think fits the discussion, had an LE Officer come to a PR1&2 recently. Long time department sniper with tons of experience, loved his circa 1980's Mark 4. Well by day 3 it was apparent his Leupold had an issue never experienced before. Wouldn't hold zero... Officer clearly not understanding why this is happening. Well simple question, how long would it take you shoot the same number of rounds you have over the last 3 days. Answer: 9 Months to a year -- moral of the story, you can miss a lot when you don't use something to its full potential.

Education on what to look for is key, we promote educating yourself on what to expect, we advocate shooting more, admiring less, and checking your scope's tracking 100% of its intended travel... none of this single sheet of paper, gun writer fare. That is where the difference is, we find the problem others avoid but no understanding what they are looking at. Most just chalk it to other factors, we don't, we route out the source of the inconsistency.

I been at this since the late 70's - there was a time when you called & a company actually had people that cared and would listen to problems in order to manu a better product, that is not what I felt on the phone yesterday, saddened by it actually.

on another note: I had them replace a one piece base, same rifle - now that I look, the one they sent don't even reach the rear bridge WTF - thats so sad
frown.gif

I think they would repair or replace a scope, just may be worked on by a gent that don't give damn, that to me is a waste of time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cuffm4615</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Purchased a leupold Vari x3 tactical 3-10x44 (todays's mark 4) back in in 1999 for $800.00 just traded it in recently for a $750.00 credit. Thats only a lost of $50.00 for a scope I enjoyed for 11yrs with outstanding results. So even the re-sale value is great on these. Leupold makes a great scope at a fair price and offer great CS. There is way too many fans of other scopes, on this site, quick to trash this company mainly because of its popularity. </div></div>

First of all the "trashing" isn't because Leupolds are "popular".

Second, it's not trashing if its FACT. Read Lowlight's post above for an example.

I also HAD Leupold... back when that was all they really had. Been through all the BS, the "bridge burning" with premier (stinks in my book agreement or not), the canted reticle issue, the reluctancy to offer a matched turret system, the increased prices... and to me they did all this because they are "Leupold".

I'd rather take my 1500 bucks and go to NF.... Hell even IOR is better than Leupold... at least they want to/ try to make a better product.

My experience was the same with the OP. I have been very happy with Leupold customer support.

Recently, I dropped a couple of points during a highpower match when I dialed in-lieu of holding off.

Sent the scope in (Vari-X III) and they had it back within 10 days completely rebuilt.

The scope tracks true again...

P.s. I recently purchased a Nightforce, as almost all the serious F-Classers I know rave about their repeatability and trueness when dialing. $1700 dollars is a huge step up from the $500 dollars I spent on my Vari-X III Long Range 4.5x14x40 Mil-Dot Leupold

Well you ask how many rounds I had put through that scope over 11 years of ownership? the answer is well into the thousands!!! I reload and have been for eight years , so ammunition is not a problem. My range is less than 2 miles from my home and I simply love to put in range time both as a hobbie and as a profession. I know many others with leupys and all swear by them. Are there other scopes out there better? Definately. But after the work mine put in for years there is NO WAY I can say it wasn't worth every penny and then some

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cuffm4615</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well you ask how many rounds I had put through that scope over 11 years of ownership? the answer is well into the thousands!!! I reload and have been for eight years , so ammunition is not a problem. My range is less than 2 miles from my home and I simply love to put in range time both as a hobbie and as a profession. I know many others with leupys and all swear by them. Are there other scopes out there better? Definately. But after the work mine put in for years there is NO WAY I can say it wasn't worth every penny and then some</div></div>

How far do you shoot, and when did you box it test it more than 36MOA ? Not to mention you didn't answer the question. In 11 years, how many barrels have you changed under that scope on that rifle with "thousands" of rounds. In 11 years and thousands of rounds I would suspect a minimum of 3 barrels have been used under that scope, and not 3 rifles, but at least 30,000 rounds or more. Which is a conservative number.

A lot can be missed reloading, constantly playing with loads, any change in MOA can be chalked up to the load and not the scope not tracking correctly over the entire range of it's use. Many Leupold have a 5% loss of tracking between 0 & 40MOA so if you should be using 31MOA to 900 and instead use 33 MOA would know if it was your load or the scope ? I have seen people think it was normal for their rifle to use 18MOA to 600 yards, when they should have been less.

Basically have you checked and by what method ?

And not to beat a dead horse anymore than we have, if you read the issues people bring up, it's not the product or the company 10 years ago or more, but the company in the last 10 years that is the problem.

The move to more overseas manufacturing, namely China, the increase in price, without the matching upgrade in the product lines. The out of step changes to the product, and just generally the company has rested on it is laurels and accomplishments from the early 1990s. It's depending on its past reputation to carry it, exactly like you are doing. It's expecting customers of the past to carry it into the future regardless of the fact they have not been keeping up with it's own standard.

There are some very prominent and experienced people who were fully on board with Team Leupold who no longer use or support them. The issues are real, and valid, sure anyone can find a stories of scopes that work great for them, any one can, but moving forward, it's not the same. Go out and buy a new one and see if it matches up to your 11 year old model... I bet you find it doesn't.

Well first off Im on barrel # 2, the longest its been fired is 1000 yds though admitedly that is less than 10x a year since the nearest 1000 yard range in south fl. is 3.5 hrs from Miami(hometown ranges in Miami are 100yds). As far as Leupold products the last ten years I have a few friends / range buddies who have them among other scopes and like I said love them. As far as reviews here well as you can see by my # of post I am newbie here and have'nt been around enough to soak all in. My opinion is based on my personal experience and that of friends in my admitedly small world. Perhaps You are right and Leoupold sucks I just havent seen it personally or experienced it. Anyway that scope is now being replaced with a higher power scope probably of a cheaper brand (Namely Vortex Viper PST of which I ordered two) and will be someone elses to enjoy. Would I ever purchase another Leupold again I believe so unless you guys keep scaring me out of them

Oh yeah as far as tracking I never bothered since it never felt like it was giving me any problems

What I find interesting is, how quick you are to question our opinion on the matter, when in fact, the majority of the shooters I personally know, including the ones that come by and compete check the tracking straight away on even the $3000 scopes.

If you never look, you never know and therefore you can spend a lifetime using something being perfectly satisfied with its performance. Meanwhile you'd think by purchasing a scope at 3X the cost we'd be more satisfied in the idea that you get what you pay for so why bother... however here we are - Checking every time. (I point you too this well done review as well. Review & tracking accuracy ) just an example to see where we are coming from.

I would think there is a lesson here... although it is safe to say, you're not alone in assuming its correct, we see that a lot with people in this continuing discussion.

I've had great experience with their customer service and always go with used leupie for a hunting scope. I just got my hands on a new used 30-06 browning safari grade belgium made and it will be wearing a leupie 4x by next tuesday. Their tactical lineup is still overpriced junk though, older M3's and the 2.5-8's with the bdc knob are the only good ones. The rest are just sexed up hunting scopes with canted reticles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The move to more overseas manufacturing, namely China, the increase in price, without the matching upgrade in the product lines. The out of step changes to the product, and just generally the company has rested on it is laurels and accomplishments from the early 1990s. It's depending on its past reputation to carry it, exactly like you are doing. It's expecting customers of the past to carry it into the future regardless of the fact they have not been keeping up with it's own standard. </div></div>

I'd like to know what parts you believe to be sourced from China.

I do believe you are correct are about Leupold resting on it's name/reputation for a number of years while competitiors continued to improve their product lines. It's true. It happened. However, I also believe that they've gotten off their asses in the last couple of years and made some improvements, not just price increases.

Both of my Mk4 16x40 M1s are built like a tank and have enough come-ups to shoot into the next zip code. I'll take M1s over any other dials at any price.

Personally, I think you have to spend a lot more money to get better than what Leupold offers as a whole. And sometimes, you won't get better. Still think they are a solid value....

The "Redneck Brigade" keeps Leupold in business. They are typically once-a-year hunters, and <span style="font-style: italic">might</span> fire 5 - 10 rounds a year. If they can keep 3 rounds on a paper plate at 100 yards they are "sighted in". They buy Leupold for a myriad of reasons, and their brand-loyalty is unshakeable. Just take a look at the optics forum on some of these other boards.

To the poster who sold his Leupold and is replacing it with two new "cheaper" Vortex PST's; I think you'll find the Vortex are simply more reasonably priced. I also think you'll be very happy with your purchase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cal50</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the best customer service is the one you never use </div></div>

</div></div>

You would be correct that i have zero manufacturing experience. Also lets see NASA fucks something up, bet they dont do the same thing again. But on the flip side Leupold has a 6 degree acceptable cant....6 fuckin degrees, thats a bit. But also you say that Leupys work for your application, whats that hunting???? Again, i had 3...repeat 3 in the span of 1 day, all shit the bed. This wasnt on my safe queen range gun that gets toted to the range and set up all nice and pretty. It was a WORKING gun, meaning it was across the pond in a hot place. I dont have time for "acceptable" malfunctions. They happen all the time with canted reticles, the scope not tracking.

Since you say that you have Leupolds, let me ask you this question. Your turrets likely say 1/4MOA well is it truly 1/4 MOA or is 1/4"???? Its likely that you dont have the foggiest idea what your turrets are actually adjusting. As for you thinking that I am just piling on to run the hole under my nose, did you miss the part about the Leupolds that I recieved in Iraq that were shit out of the box?

Ill touch on customer service a bit. Lets take for instance one of your Leupolds. It breaks, you send it back, they fix it.....turnaround 1.5 weeks. Then you get it back and notice that your reticle is canted to all hell....send it back, 1.5 weeks... 3 weeks for a problem that should have never existed. Leupold can say all they want that the scopes are Made in the US....its bullshit, also the fact that their QC tolerances are shitty doesnt bide well with me. So lets do the math, Leupold has great customer service because they are riding their reputation that was solid 20 years ago. They also accept that 6 degrees is fine, because their target market is the hunter that may, and this is a BIG MAY, put 50 rounds through their rifle a year.

So again, you are correct that i have zero manufacturing experience, I honestly dont care. Either it works or it dont. And in my book Leupolds just flat out suck ass....

All those once a year hunters, and 5-10rds/yr shooters that work as guides, law enforcement, and military, right? Seems I still see more Leupolds at matches than any other brand also......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: overgunned</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All those once a year hunters, and 5-10rds/yr shooters that work as guides, law enforcement, and military, right? Seems I still see more Leupolds at matches than any other brand also...... </div></div>

May i ask what matches that you frequently attend? I have a statement that holds true as well....

I see more Leupolds shit the bed than any other brand....just sayin

F-class. Let me guess, that doesn't qualify?

You see more Leupolds shit the bed because more people own them. You'll see more fords broken down on the road too, if there are more people driving them.

I've owned 36+ Leupolds. 50+ of other brands. Some shit brands, some good brands. For the money, they are hard to beat.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: overgunned</div><div class="ubbcode-body">F-class. Let me guess, that doesn't qualify?

You see more Leupolds shit the bed because more people own them. You'll see more fords broken down on the road too, if there are more people driving them.

I've owned 36+ Leupolds. 50+ of other brands. Some shit brands, some good brands. For the money, they are hard to beat..... </div></div>

You act as if Deadly or LL are going to sneak in your window at night and take your precious....

We host the two largest Tactical / Sniper type matches going and there are next to no Leupold's represented... less than 5 usually with 60+ shooters. As well in places like F Class Nightforce is the reigning champion there.

To answer, as you may have missed how they quietly moved away from the "Made in USA" label, which they no longer use. Their glass is from Asia, as well look at their binoculars and range finder, marked Made in China. If you look it is easy to find, problem is most simply recognize the name and don't see any of the changes.

Nope. It's just that they act like they are the only people on earth who knows what a quality scope is and how to use it.

So, tell us, what matches are you participating in, or where have we seen you, 36+ of one brand, 50 of another, you must be well known in the shooting community.

What is your experience besides shooting with yourself ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: overgunned</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope. It's just that they act like they are the only people on earth who knows what a quality scope is and how to use it. </div></div>

LOL... B/c they have a different opinion than you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: overgunned</div><div class="ubbcode-body">F-class. Let me guess, that doesn't qualify?

I've owned 36+ Leupolds. 50+ of other brands. Some shit brands, some good brands. For the money, they are hard to beat..... </div></div>

Ok....i could honestly give a shit that more people own them....sure they are HUNTERS and you have 36+ hunting scopes with mismatched turrets/reticle and them high speed Sniper Turrets. Congratufuckinlations. Again I had 3, THREEE, 1,2,3, fucking FAIL on me in IRAQ....i wasnt on a manicured range nor was i taking my sweet ass time to set all my shit up and carefully load one round at a time.

You sound like one of the guys that has a huge EMOTIONAL investment into your gear, which is fine, but emotions aint gonna make those shitty scopes work any better.