• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leupold Customer Service???

Colorado Luckydog

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
I have a pair of Leupold B-2 Acadia 10x42 binoculars that the eye pieces won't turn anymore. The only thing that I think I could have done to them is get dirt in them when I was hunting. I just sent Leupold an email asking them if I could send them back for repair. I was just wondering what kind of customer service I should expect from them. The binoculars are several years old and I bought them from Cabelas and there is probably zero chance of me finding the receipt.

I dropped a Leupold scope that I had for many years. The bell on the ocular lens was dented. I sent it in willing to pay for a repair. They fixed it for free.

Reactions: Colorado Luckydog
IME, they are excellent. Just give them a call if you have any doubts.

Reactions: Colorado Luckydog
They are one company that will do anything to make a customer happy, I've done a few claims through them and never had an issue. Recently I had one of my old Leupold range finders die, so I contacted Leupold and they notified me that it was 5 years out of warranty. Instead of telling me to kick rocks, they offered me 65% off of any current model laser units. No receipt needed, just the serial number off my old range finder.

I would call them if you dont get an email reply, they are very responsive and helpful.

They are pretty solid, I cracked my DPP screen and it was about 2 week turnaround door to door.

I had same problem with an old pair of leupold binos and I sent them in to the warranty center. They called me a few days later and said they couldn't repair them but they would replace them with the next upgraded model for free if that was ok with me. So ya they have excellent cs.

When I called, the Leupold technician told me to wash them out with hot water. I did and it made them better at first but once they dried all the way out, they were hard to turn again. So, I created an account with Leupold and then generated a service request and just gave them to UPS to ship to Oregon. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. But I totally expect Leupold to stand behind their product from all you guys have said about the. I'm seriously thinking about registering all my other Leupold products with them now that I have an account. I know I have at least 3 Leupold scopes.

Reactions: Makinchips208