• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Leupold DPP in Arisaka offset

CavJock07

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Richmond, Texas
Leupold Delta Point Pro, 3.25 MOA dot, non-NV model. No issues, lived on a Wilson Combat 6.5 gas gun. I never used it and it ended up being extra weight. The Arisaka mount is cool in that it can be configured for right hand or left-hand use (currently left-handed) as well as a couple of different angles depending on how the plates are rotated. This is the number 4 plate from Arisaka. It tucked in nice under the extended portion of a Badger COMM mount.

$325 for the bundle. I would be willing to split the package if I had buyers for the individual components. Will address individual pricing of components on a case by case basis.

Zelle or personal check that clears. Shipping to the lower 48. Happy to answer any questions. I also have several other items listed, I would be happy to work a deal if someone is interested in more than one item. PM with any questions.

IMG_9894.JPEG
IMG_9895.JPEG
IMG_9896.JPEG
IMG_9897.JPEG
IMG_9898.JPEG