• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold gone from Promotive?

dk-1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2007
Central, Ca.
I just signed into Promotive to window shop and Leupold was gone! Anyone else experience this?

Nope I don't see them either.....I was just looking at them yesterday, so it must have happened last night. Right about the time the Mk8 started becoming available...hmmm

Maybe they are updating their inventory.... I sure hope they didn't discontinue their participation with promotive for good.

the leupold page wasn't working right so i emailed promotive about it, and they said everything was ok on their end. then it was gone all together later, so i sent another inquiry. i'll post here if i hear anything.

I've found some optics not even available on the Promotive sight that are listed by Leupold in their Excel Spread Sheet.

just got a reply

Jason,

As of today Leupolds contract has ended and they are not longer participating in our program.

Thanks,
Member Services

I guess that means I will not be seeing any order updates or tracking information pop up on my Leupold order through the Promotive page anymore.

Just contact them directly. I wanted to see if there was a difference in price from Leupold directly. They offer the same prices and options directly from the mil/fed program.

Leupold Tactical Fed/Mil Program | Leupold

I called Leupold direct too as I was just about to pull the trigger on a MK6. According to them, one of the reasons they pulled the plug on Promotive was because they (Promotive) couldn't manage to get all of the available items up on the site nor could they manage to get the right pictures with the right items. Leopold went with them to have a online ordering option, but I don't blame them for bailing when only half the stuff your selling FED/MIL is listed and half the images don't match the item. Had I realized that they had kept their own FED/MIL program alive I never would've bothered with them in the first place.

Ahhhh that really sucks I was just on the cusp of "pulling the trigger" on a Mark 6 :(

You will continue to see updates to your order. Leupold will fill orders placed before 29May13. If you have questions, call 1-800-leupold, option 4.

Well that sucks....Leupold is pretty much the only good deal on Promotive too. I am assuming you can get the same deal for LEOs by calling them right?

Tapatalk2

Well that sucks....Leupold is pretty much the only good deal on Promotive too. I am assuming you can get the same deal for LEOs by calling them right?

Tapatalk2

Contact them regarding their FED/MIL program. For active duty military (and reserves) and law enforcement. Send an email to [email protected].

Maybe, maybe not. Before Promotive, they were pretty hard core on their Fed LE only policy. The Promotive setup allowed local,county, and state LE to order at those prices. I would be interested to see what the policy is now, and whether its returned to Feds only.

Maybe, maybe not. Before Promotive, they were pretty hard core on their Fed LE only policy. The Promotive setup allowed local,county, and state LE to order at those prices. I would be interested to see what the policy is now, and whether its returned to Feds only.

All LEOs and mil still...... I detect a little animosity! For why.....

Tapatalk2

No animosity whatsoever, just stating my experiences. Before Promotive, about 6 years ago, I was informed by Leupold on several occasions that the program was extended to Fed LE and Military only. No big deal. About the time Leupold entered the Promotive realm, the rules were relaxed to include all LE. I have ordered from Leupold both directly and through Promotive since that time without issue. I can only assume that the same criteria will remain, but to ignore the fact that it has not always been that way would be silly.

I ordered mid may and haven't heard anything other than what's posted here. If anyone ordered around that time and hears something from leupold post here or PM we can't be the only people wondering about this.

Thanks.

Looks better without Pro Motive. I just got the price sheet and product list From the Fed/Mil program. There are more products directly from Leupold.

Yep its gone but got an email on my work .mil email and the fed program is good to go still with the same prices.

FYI- any outstanding orders thru Promotive with Leupold will be cancelled soon if not filled.