• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Leupold Mark 4 12-40x spotters w/ Mildot 2 - $825 shipped

ilikebmxbikes

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2012
Two Leupold Mark 4 12-40x Spotters w/ Mildot 2. These are used spotters but in great condition. Everything works as expected and glass is fantastic. They have new eyecup rubber. They come with Nylon covers which are not pictured.

$825 shipped per scope

IMG_8165.jpg
IMG_8166.jpg
IMG_8167.jpg
IMG_8168.jpg
IMG_8169.jpg
IMG_8170.jpg
IMG_8171.jpg
IMG_8172.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
If your on the fence about buying one of these, do it, you won't be disappointed.
I purchased one from him and it was a perfectly smooth transaction and the scope is in great condition.
DW

Reactions: ilikebmxbikes
I bought one of these and it was the best purchase in awhile. Can't beat this price for a compact spotter with a reticle ! The cover was a bit salty but still serviceable ,I went on Ebay and found a guy selling genuine Leupold OD green covers for less than 40 bucks too. Don't skip on these if you need a spotting scope ! Marco is a great guy and ships freaking fast !

appreciate the confidence all - all units sold, packaged and ready to go out tomorrow.

Reactions: Baron23