• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Leupold mark 4 3.5-10 M3 TMR

Proviteer

Only shoot in the rain(weather permitting).
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2024
SeaTac, WA
Sold.

$450 thru PayPal. Includes USPS. Alternate shipping at buyers cost.

Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40 second focal plane TMR with rings and neoprene scope cover. Has M3(1 moa ele. 1/2 moa wind) adjustments. Some scuff marks on the body and dials(visible in photos). Has been used heavily over the years. Scope is functionally perfect, reason for sale is I finally pulled the trigger on a Mark 5.

No box or paperwork, let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockets
Be careful with this one, he asked for my shipping info, said he’d send payment info then replied it’s been sold.
Don’t drag your feet on the replies, I gave you over 20 minutes. Can provide screenshots if you need a refresher.

Last edited:
Don’t drag your feet on the replies, I gave you over 20 minutes. Can provide screenshots if you need a refresher.
Tell you what, if a 20 minute response was a dealbreaker on a trade my ass would be out as well. Some of us are working or have shitty service while out and about. That along with no feedback would be a hard pass for me.

Tell you what, if a 20 minute response was a dealbreaker on a trade my ass would be out as well. Some of us are working or have shitty service while out and about. That along with no feedback would be a hard pass for me.
Good thing, I would’ve likely passed on you as a buyer. You seem more like the “tire kicker” type to me. Thank you for your reply, and unique take on the situation.

Good thing, I would’ve likely passed on you as a buyer. You seem more like the “tire kicker” type to me. Thank you for your reply, and unique take on the situation.
Tire kicker, that’s cute. My feedback may not reflect it but I’ve had hundreds of deals on here over the last 15 years, some of them in the $10,000 range, too many to count in the $5000 range. I see you’ve been here for almost 3 months. I’m sure you have a bright future ahead of you here starting off in the manner you have.

• Haha
Reactions: Proviteer
Scope received as described, and serial number verified with Leupold on its authenticity and specs. Smooth transaction with the seller. That is all.