• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10 TMR

Wanting To Buy

future_sniper

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2009
Ruther Glen, VA
Looking to buy a Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40 with TMR reticle and M1 turrets. Doesn't need to have the box or paperwork but would like it to not be beat up too badly. PM with offers.

Looking to buy a Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40 with TMR reticle and M1 turrets. Doesn't need to have the box or paperwork but would like it to not be beat up too badly. PM with offers.
Are you still looking for one of these?? I have a 3.5x10 with the 1 MOA turrets on it. The only thing wrong with it is it has a light line where the rings came together. Mine has the mil dot reticle. After reading your post again we may not be talking about the same scope after all. Mine is the one with the full MOA adjustment for each click. Comces with three or 4 different knobs for the different calibers....

Are you still looking for one of these?? I have a 3.5x10 with the 1 MOA turrets on it. The only thing wrong with it is it has a light line where the rings came together. Mine has the mil dot reticle. After reading your post again we may not be talking about the same scope after all. Mine is the one with the full MOA adjustment for each click. Comces with three or 4 different knobs for the different calibers....
Price and pics?