• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Optics Leupold Mark 4HD 2.5-10 Illuminated TMR FFP

vegashelipilot

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
For Sale: Leupold Mark 4HD 2.5-10x42
- Illuminated model with TMR reticle (mrad)
- BNIB, never mounted, opened it to check it out because I was curious.
Pretty impressive scope for the money, just don't have a rifle to mount it on at the moment.

$900 shipped OBO
Zelle or Venmo preferred.

Attachments

• IMG_9417.jpg
    IMG_9417.jpg
    824.6 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_9415.jpg
    IMG_9415.jpg
    951.3 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Great scope for anyone that buys it. It sits on one of my primary yote rifles and it's fantastic. This is the right version to get as well, illum and FFP. The illumination really helps at those early dawn/late dusk moments, especially with the how the reticle looks under 10x.

Reactions: vegashelipilot
Can you post a photo of the reticle at 2.5x and at 10x? Not going to purchase, but am very curious. There isn't a lot out on these.

Reticle is simple but clean and very usable. Future buyer is lucky we're on a summer break here in Vegas because I really want to mount it up and shoot it in one of our gas gun matches.