• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Leupold Mark 5 5-25 Tremor 3 illuminated + Spuhr SP-5002 Like New

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling a like new Mark 5 and Spuhr both purchased new by me this year from Euro Optic. The optic is a Mark5HD 5-25x56 with the illuminated Tremor 3 reticle that’s like new. It was in a badger COMM mount on my last SPR for exactly two trips to a 100 yard range to shoot paper (yes, lame). Maybe 250 rounds fired under it. I had a non illuminated version on my AI PSR and decided to sell that one and keep this when I sold my SPR and now I’m selling this rifle too.

I mounted it up in the Spuhr 5002 that had been on my AI for exactly 324 rounds with the other optic, and it has sat in the safe since I mounted it.

There’s not a single cosmetic blem on the optic or mount.

The Snipertools Milspec ACI and the Spuhr mount for it I’ve had for years and show some wear but not much, it’s optional as I wouldn’t mind keeping it.

Will come with original boxes for both optic and mount. Optic includes the manual cap for the throw lever, and sunshade that’s never been out of the bubble wrap. Mount includes manual and the leveling too. It’s currently leveled up in the mount and I can fit it in the box in the mount so that’s how it will come.

$2500 shipped for the whole deal with mount and ACI.
    $2300 shipped for the optic and Spuhr mount.
    $2000 shipped for the optic only.

Prices are FIRM.

Pricing includes shipping and insurance and signature requirement to the lower 48 states. Payment via cashiers/certified check, or USPS MO preferred but I may accept PayPal family and friends from well established members.

Trades I'm interested in at non pandemic rape prices:

- Glock 45 non MOS.
    - Glock 19 Gen 5 with front serrations non MOS.
    - Sig P226 Legion 9mm

Last edited: