• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics *SOLD* Leupold Mark 5 5-25 Tremor 3 non illuminated $1850 shipped

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *SOLD*

Selling my non illuminated 5-25 T3 that’s been on my AI PSR for about 400 rounds. The optic and is in excellent condition, the only imperfection is a little spot on the elevation turret which can be seen in the last picture. Only selling because I’ve got two, the other is illuminated and I’d rather keep that one just to have that function. I want to buy more race car shit is the only reason I’m selling and also not interested in trading unless you happen to have a full PBH built 6R80 trans and all the auto conversion stuff for a GT500 laying around.

*UPDATE* The Spuhr is no longer included or for sale. I swapped it over to my illuminated one since it’s a better fit for my AI than the Badger mount. I have the Badger mount available in another listing if you need a mount. I’ll knock $25 off the mount if you’re purchasing the optic.

$1850 shipped FIRM. $2075 shipped with a like new Badger Ordnancer condition one 1.54” 0moa tan anodized mount.

NO PAYPAL. Certified/cashiers check, personal check, or USPS MO only.

Trades:

Sig M17 and/or M18. Must be coyote manual safety model.
    Sig P365 XL with manual safety.
    Flux Defense MP17 brace/chassis.
    Streamlight TLR1 HL FDE

Last edited:
    Reactions: joemusso