• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Leupold Mark 5 HD 3.6-18x44 PR-1 Mil with Seekins 35mm LOW rings.

screaminweasil

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2018
USA
One sold....
No longer Selling with the rings.
See new ad for last scope available without rings
Each scope with ringsSOLD.....6/24/22

$1600 shipped lower 48 with a ring set installed.
Paypal Friends/Fam (no comments)

I have two, both are pretty much new condition. These were purchased new by me, along with NEW LOW height Seekins Precision rings. They have only been mounted on one rifle each. I doubt there will be any ring marks, they are torqued to 18 inch/lbs.

Both track amazing, lined up with previous DOPE in my Kestrel. Had one on a 300 PRC for 50 rounds. It tracked perfectly out to 1,650 yards.
I had the other on a 223 for around 100 rounds fired. It also tracked perfectly.

These are a really nice compact scope with great glass for the design. I compared these two next to my Burris 3-18x50 XTR3 scopes I had and I preferred the Leupold glass.

I'm too heavy on scopes right now, I don't need these. Going with Bushy DMR3's on those two rifles to replace the Leupolds. The rifles are already heavy, so I don't need the compact lightweight attributes of the Leupolds.

The Turrets on these are awesome. Leupold did a great job with these.

XOtzjfp.jpg

LRZftFG.jpg

6u0MsgQ.jpg

8ID6TxX.jpg

VGUQp57.jpg

VAR6UkT.jpg

TQJpNND.jpg

B5hnQBu.jpg

C3ZYyNm.jpg

qHm7yrm.jpg

pxr2Z3R.jpg

Last edited: