• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LEUPOLD MARK 5 HD scopes

farwest

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2019
NE Louisiana
It looks like Leupold is dumping a lot of the Mark 5 scopes at Midway. Any information on what the replacements will be and timing of delivery? Should a person hold off purchasing an illuminated reticle on the Mark 5 Hd 3.6x18 mil scopes?

Reactions: TheMav21
that 5-25 they have on sale has CW elevation adjustments not CCW, other prices did not look that exceptional

What prices are good? From what I can find they are all higher than liberty optics normal prices

ISO a Leupold Mark 5 Scope used if any of ya'll have one you would sell or know someone. Open to other scopes as well.

I bought a Mark5 5-25 Tremor3 Illuminated about a year and a half ago. Then I bought a 3.6-18 Tremor3 non-illuminated a few months ago. Honestly, I didn't even think twice about dropping the illumination on my second one. It's dope for sure, but I haven't ever felt the need to use it which includes probably a dozen sunrise/sunset hunting sessions and several range sessions at dusk. Also not to mention the hundreds of dollars more just for a few tiny dots to be lit up. Not worth it in my opinion.

I bought a Mark5 5-25 Tremor3 Illuminated about a year and a half ago. Then I bought a 3.6-18 Tremor3 non-illuminated a few months ago. Honestly, I didn't even think twice about dropping the illumination on my second one. It's dope for sure, but I haven't ever felt the need to use it which includes probably a dozen sunrise/sunset hunting sessions and several range sessions at dusk. Also not to mention the hundreds of dollars more just for a few tiny dots to be lit up. Not worth it in my opinion.
I agree on T3. On ZCO, the entire reticle illuminates. On the T3 it’s minimal. I also rarely ever use it. Still, nice to know you have it, if you can utilize the whole reticle and not just a few dots. Again, not using it much, I’m not to best person to advise probably, just my opinion.

Reactions: TheMav21