• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

Thought i would share this press release.

Leupold® Mark 6® 3-18x44mm Wins Again with FBI Contract
BEAVERTON, Ore. - Leupold®, America's Optics Authority®, has been selected to deliver Mark 6® 3-18x44mm riflescopes to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Designated for use by the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team (HRT), the Mark 6 3-18x44mm delivers a wide magnification range in a compact, efficient package perfect for urban environments as well as extended rural settings.

"The world's most elite military and law enforcement units are finding the Mark 6
3-18x44mm to be the complete package," said Wilson Timothy, director of tactical and international sales at Leupold & Stevens, Inc. "The 3 to 18 power range covers almost any scenario these groups may experience, all in a riflescope that's less than 12 inches in length."

The Mark 6 3-18x44mm riflescope has been selected by a number of agencies and departments for its rugged durability, exceptional optical quality, and American design, machining and assembly. As part of the ECOS-O (Enhanced Combat Optic Sight - Optimized) program, the Mark 6 3-18x44mm was selected by the Naval Special Warfare Center.

In addition, the past two International Sniper Competitions have been won using the Mark 6 3-18x44mm by SSGT Daniel Horner and SPC Tyler Payne. The famed Los Angeles Police Department Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team has also made the Mark 6 3-18x44mm the standard optic for the unit's precision rifles.

"We especially want to remind rifle manufacturers that may be submitting weapons for the U.S. Army's Compact Semi Automatic Sniper System (CSASS) trials that the Mark 6 3-18x44mm has been accepted and approved in a number of military contracts," Timothy said. "There are a number of details to worry about in any military contract process, but your optic does not need to be one."

For additional product and warranty information, please go to Leupold Optics | America?s Sports Optics Authority.

Join the discussion on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LeupoldOptics or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/LeupoldOptics. You can also follow us on Instagram at Instagram.

Leupold & Stevens, Inc., the preeminent American-owned optics company, employs more than 600 people in its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility near Beaverton, Ore. Family owned and privately operated, Leupold offers products that are sold worldwide to hunters, competitive shooters, American military warfighters, law enforcement personnel, wildlife observers, and golfers. The product lines include rifle, handgun and spotting scopes; binoculars; rangefinders; mounting systems; and optical tools and accessories.

Leupold & Stevens, Inc., P.O. Box 688, Beaverton, OR 97075-0688, U.S.A.

I have one of these, though I have yet to really put it through its paces ... I wound up with an H58 reticle, rather than a TMR and I'm still not sure the H58 is for me but I'm going to give it a try. I've been shooting shorter ranges standing unsupported in the summer since the grass is high in my pastures, but in the winter I can go back to prone shooting and will push the 3-18x out to 600yds (the limit I can get to on my land). When I zeroed with it, first shot was low 2 mils and left one mil, I clicked the adjustment and hit the bull with the second shot, so it did pretty well in that exercise. It is short enough that I can run it on any of my 5 active rifles and put any of my 3 clip ons in front of it. I bought the 3-18x from a Hider who bought it from Liberty and it was a good price, hence I went with the H58 when otherwise I would've gone with a TMR if I was buying "new".

Great scope, really love mine. Its a keeper. Great reticle, size, eye box, mag range.

Throw in the mil program and its hard to beat

I've had 3 and all mine tracked perfect. All ordered at different times and came from different places, just sayin.