• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics PRICES LOWERED - Leupold MARK 8 CQBSS 1.1-8X24 LPVO, H-27D Reticle, + Mounts and DeltaPoint Pro

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
NEW PRICE AS OF 29 MARCH 2024: $2,795 shipped to your door (insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer).

SEE NEW PRICES ON ACCESSORIES BELOW.

Up for sale is a Leupold MARK 8 CQBSS 1.1-8X24 LPVO, H-27D Reticle, Illuminated - mint condition (see photos). Included are the factory aluminum lens caps and a folding Switchview Lever.

I also have the following items for sale - all of which are in mint condition/like new condition and have never been used in the field. Shipping will be FREE if purchased with the CQBSS scope above. Otherwise, shipping costs are noted below and items will be sent via USPS Postal Priority with tracking numbers:

Geissele Super Precision Scope Mount 34mm for CQBSS (SOPMOD SR-25 variant), Desert Dirt Color - $295 plus $10 shipping (Not pictured - photo coming soon)

Reptilia AUS 34mm 1.70 inch height mount, Flat Dark Earth - $275 plus $10 shipping

Reptilia AUS 34mm ROF-90 mount for Leupold Delta Point Pro Red Dot Sight, Flat Dark Earth - $85 plus $7 shipping

Leupold Delta Point Pro Red Dot Sight (Night Vision - SKU# 179586), Flat Dark Earth - $395 plus $10 shipping

THE UPPER IN THE PHOTOS IS NOT FOR SALE.

PayPal Friends & Family or Venmo are preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, you'll have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: simonp
Replied to your PM, rbutcher.

For ALL: I will not have access to this scope for a few weeks. I will post an update when it is available for sale again.

Last edited: