• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Leupold Mark5 zero stop increase.

Bughole group

Private
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know a way to increase the amount of negative mils in the zero stop of a Leupold Mark5 I can go .5 mils past the zero before I hit the stop. To use
the Spin Drop in my Kestrel I need to go 1.9 Mils past. Sounds like I can't increase the space between my zero and the zero stop in that scope. Thanks

Thanks for the info. I am not trying to shoot closer than my 100 yard zero.. I want to use the Kestrel and the Accuracy 1st option and then Speed
Drop. It changes the mil lines to direct yds. where you will hit. The program calculates what is called your gun number. If you want to shoot at say
600yds you subtract your gun number from 6.0 and that gives you your hold in mils. or you set your gun number on the turret below your zero. It is not as accurate as dialing in your mils for each shot but for shooting metal targets it is very fast and you don't have to dial in each shot. You just
hold on each shot.