• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold Military Discount

Re: Leupold Military Discount

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you need an active .mil email account, but I've been wrong before. </div></div>I think you are right. I know with Promotive.com I had to register with a .mil e-mail address and click on a verification link that was sent to me. I am not sure how it works going directly through Leupold(if you can do it that way).

para

i invited you to promotive.com all you have to do is respond and then join the leupold team to get the discount

it's in your e mail

they have changed the rules since it first started originally you had to have a .mil or .gov e mail to get it but no longer so the non fed cops can get the discount too

Semper Fi
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how much is the discount? </div></div> think it's 30%, maybe more

Para,

I do not think it includes prior service unless you are retired. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure the site says active military, reserve, National Guard and public safety/LE are entitled to the discount.

On the le side their site specifies only federal agencies. I remember a guy complaining a while back that he was with a state agency and they would not give it to him.

Be safe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z-man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the le side their site specifies only federal agencies. I remember a guy complaining a while back that he was with a state agency and they would not give it to him.

Be safe. </div></div>

Promotive.com . Do not have to be a Fed...

So how do I join a team exactly? Whats with the team code? Is it only for active duty or can a reservist like me join?

Yes an invite would be great. Apparently my AKO mail doesn't work since I'm on IRR now...
frown.gif