• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold Mk 6 Scope Cover Options

usmcmk12

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2013
California
I just picked up a Leupold Mk 6 3-18 and it's a nice piece of glass. The only thing is, why does a 2,000 dollar scope come with piece of crap butler creek scope covers? Does anyone know of any companies that sell scope covers specific to the Leup Mk 6s? Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
check out AADmount. I believe I have seen others who have these for their mark 6. Expensive but so is the scope. might as well get the best.

I dare you to call a real cowboy "gay" to his face.

Try the Leupold Alumina flip covers. I know they have the 44mm, not sure what size for the ocular off hand.

PS- I'm seriously considering the same scope. Any tunneling noticed on lowers power settings? You can PM not to derail the thread or respond to the current thread on tunneling.

Last edited:
check out AADmount. I believe I have seen others who have these for their mark 6. Expensive but so is the scope. might as well get the best.

I just recently got mine and I LOVE them. Indestructible. Perfect fit. Fold flat.