• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Leupold MK4 3.5-10x40 M3 TMR SFP w/ ARMS rings/caps

cherokeefan03

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2017
Selling a Leupold MK4 3.5-10x40 with M3 turrets and TMR reticle SFP. Leupold stopped selling these to civilians a few years ago, clone correct for your SPRs and MK12s.
Included are a set of ARMS 22M rings with the TRC/TRR on the front set. Will come with normal front cap as well.

Tracks well, glass is clean an undamaged, never had any issue with it functionally, except the illumination won't turn on and needs to go back to leupold, where they said they would fix it under warranty. I don't really want the scope anymore as I sold the gun it was on, that's the only reason I haven't sent it myself. Minor scratches on the turrets and tube but no dents or dings that I can see.

Would like 1000 shipped for the whole package.
IMG_1942.jpgIMG_1987.jpgIMG_1943.jpg

Would you take $800? I’m a drill sergeant on fort benning so it would ship to my home in Georgia onpost. Let me know, thanks.

Selling a Leupold MK4 3.5-10x40 with M3 turrets and TMR reticle SFP. Leupold stopped selling these to civilians a few years ago, clone correct for your SPRs and MK12s.
Included are a set of ARMS 22M rings with the TRC/TRR on the front set. Will come with normal front cap as well.

Tracks well, glass is clean an undamaged, never had any issue with it functionally, except the illumination won't turn on and needs to go back to leupold, where they said they would fix it under warranty. I don't really want the scope anymore as I sold the gun it was on, that's the only reason I haven't sent it myself. Minor scratches on the turrets and tube but no dents or dings that I can see.

Would like 1000 shipped for the whole package.
View attachment 7290624View attachment 7290625View attachment 7290628