• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Leupold MK5 2-10 with Leupold IMS mount

xxflyingturtlexx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 23, 2020
    Texas
    Like new condition never been fired or fielded. Perfect shape. TMR non illuminated reticle and 1.5” height 0moa mount

Comes in its original package with papers.

$1,475.00 shipped for the package. If you want insurance $1,500.99 shipped. SOLD

I ship fast and require signature.

Killer deal on a great dmr glass, paired with a red dot it is hard to beat. Parallax adjustment makes a huge difference over 6x looking at 450+ yards and much more crisp and clear compared to top lvpos. I am regretfully letting this go to cover for a/c unit at my shop.

IMG_2813-2919140.jpg

IMG_2812-2919141.jpg

IMG_2814-2919142.jpg

Terms of sale:

I only accept: Paypal friends family, venmo friends family, apple pay. I do not take, cash app or zelle. Price is net to me. No mentions in the payment.

Please post "I will take it" below and pm me your address and tell me how you would like to pay.

Payment has to be completed same day, otherwise i will move on to the next interested party; therefore I encourage" SECONDS" posts on the thread

Last edited:
    Reactions: simonp