• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Leupold MK5HD 7-35 w/pr2 reticle

11aaguilar

Private
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2017
Alaska
Reticle is the PR2 in Mil.Comes with all factory items and sunshade.
$1400 shipped.

IMG-0151.jpg
IMG-0152.jpg

I’ll take it if you’ll ship first. Upon receiving said scope I’ll send payment.
We have a deal? You must be a pretty good dude selling this so damn cheap I’m sure you’ll understand my hesitation.

Why can't the guys here send me their phone number?

I just want phone number.

I will prove myself and give my place!

Gents. We wanna get this train wreck back on topic before I delete the entire thing?

ban cat.gif

When you figure it out, do me a favor and let me know...
Just outta curiosity, do the mods do anything about this? Not calling you out, just trying to figure this out.

If you search for prior posts from the OP, you can quickly determine he doesn’t speak, or at least type the same way that is on display here in this post.. that would lead me to believe this account is hacked.

Post a photo of the scope with 3 forks and a spoon around the box with the scope in plain view. If you can do that, I'm sure these guys would hop off your sack.

OP:
I’m a cop,
I’ll charge and sue everyone of you!!

Everyone:
Here, take my phone number!! Want a gps location to? 🤨

Please don’t delete this!!!! This was my entertainment tonight. Better train wreck than if Tiger King met 48 minutes.

Attachments

• 12EDC5B5-1E86-4E2A-965F-0019CDF48FF6.gif
    12EDC5B5-1E86-4E2A-965F-0019CDF48FF6.gif
    136.9 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: gruntbull