• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Leupold MK6 3-18x TMR with extras

xxflyingturtlexx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 23, 2020
    Texas
    Up for grabs my super clean Leupold MK6 3-18x on Leupold IMS 34mm mount in 1.5” height. Mount has Leupold red dot ring installed on it. TMR Reticle. Comes with Delta Pro adapter, Aimpoint Acro P1/2 (also Steiner mps works) adapter as well as original ring. non Illuminated scope. Scope caps included.

All listed items above are extremely clean other than regular handling marks. No scratches, chips or imperfections on the lenses, or scope body or mount. The mk6 is the late production model with short turrets and all initial tracking issues with mk6s have been resolved by then. Very easy scope to get behind and 3x is actually usable for close contacts. I moved onto a higher magnification.

I do not have the original box for it.

Here is the serial number for the scope:

IMG_4621-3015975.jpg

SOLD, direct signature required. Insurance is extra $30.00.

No trades at this time. This price is firm.

IMG_4616-3015976.jpg

IMG_4617-3015978.jpg

IMG_4618-3015979.jpg

IMG_4619-3015980.jpg

IMG_4620-3015981.jpg

Terms of sale:

I only accept: Paypal friends family, venmo friends family, apple pay. I do not take, cash app or zelle. Price is net to me. No mentions in the payment.
    P
    Please post "I will take it" below and pm me your address and tell me how you would like to pay.

Payment has to be completed same day, otherwise i will move on to the next interested party; therefore I encourage" SECONDS" posts on the thread. Listed on arf as well; time stamp applies.

Last edited: