• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold MK8 3.5-25

Tflhnd1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2003
Sacto, Ca.
I didnt get a chance to play with it or even see if it was there at SHOT but found it in my catalogue. What are the thoughts on this. Seems like it has some great features except for reticle options. I have an S&B PSR but watched the booth for them and saw nothing noteworthy as well as following LL's almost disdain for them. I like the Leupolds and would look at going back in this direction. And yes i know NF is stronger now i just dont know enough about them. Jeff

Re: Leupold MK8 3.5-25

I've had one on order since last spring. Supposedly the latest update is that they will ship in February. I ordered the h58 version. I have never used a Horus, but have some buddies that love them. Supposedly it has nicer glass like the 1-8 mark8. Never thought leupies had bad glass even in the mark4s. The turrets are awesome pinch and turn type, but with a h58 you don't really use them. The 3.5 to 25 range is nice and the 56mm objective along with the 35mm tube should make for a nice bright picture. Made in the USA with a solid warranty! I'll post my opinion when it arrives.

Yeah i've had one on order since last spring. I've been told they'll ship in 2 month for about 8 months now. they have until March 1 to ship for me or i'm cancelling my order.

Just talked to Leupold, sounds like going to start shipping next week... good luck.

any word on these? just shot email to them requesting mil/le pricing sheet with order form.

just wondering when they will make it out the door though.

any word on these? just shot email to them requesting mil/le pricing sheet with order form.

just wondering when they will make it out the door though.

I've been told they will be on sale at the end of May, this came from Tia, one of the Leupold Tactical reps.

thanks for responses. just picked up smokin deal on steiner 5-25 MSR yesterday.