• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD Leupold MK8 3.5-25x56, Mrad, H59 illuminated

Tango down

Minuteman
Dec 2, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
For sale , Leupold MK8, 3.5 -25x56, 35mm, Mrad, H59 illuminated, locking turrets, zero stop, excellent glass, good condition. This scope originally had a H58 reticle; Leupold Custom Shop changed it to a H59, which is a better reticle ($600 conversion). Comes with sunshade, flip up covers, manuals for scope and reticle and original box.
Price drop to $2500, this is a great deal for this scope.
I sold several items on SH; you can check me out on the PX Feedback Section "Good Guy" List.

20200609_112505.jpg
20200609_113016.jpg

Last edited:
Tremendously under-rated scope. I have the same scope in a Tremor 3 that I tried to sell a couple months ago and there wasn't any movement on it at about the same price. Some of the nicest glass I've looked through. Tracking was spot on and made a 1st round hit on steel at 2600 yards with a 300 Norma and an AB kestrel.

Tremendously under-rated scope. I have the same scope in a Tremor 3 that I tried to sell a couple months ago and there wasn't any movement on it at about the same price. Some of the nicest glass I've looked through. Tracking was spot on and made a 1st round hit on steel at 2600 yards with a 300 Norma and an AB kestrel.
Scwalker83 I hear you brother; this is a hell of a scope and a hell of a deal. I won't be crying if I don't sell it. At a mile, few friends and I compared the Mark 8 glass to other scopes such as a S&B PM2, a NF ATACR and a Razor Gen 2; it was better than the Razor and either on par or better with the S&B and the NF, depending on the eyes of the shooter. The tracking is dead on, the 35mm body allows for great clarity and adjustment, the 8x zoom is perfect (awesome field of view at 3.5 power), the illumination perfect and the H59 reticle is just outstanding. I am starting on a new build and the rifle that scope was on is going for sell (Sako TRG 22), so I thought I'll put the scope for sale as well, as I would like to have the same exact scope on all my rifles (I can have unbeatable price on another brand). If it does not sell, it will go on that new rifle without any regrets.
When the Mark 8 first came out, Leupold put the price so high that it deterred plenty of shooters to consider it and it did not get the attention it should have received. It's a shame, as this is a top quality optic (still pretty high price now, see link): https://www.eurooptic.com/Leupold-Mk8-35-25X56mm-35mm-M5B2-Matte-Illum-FFP-H59.aspx

Last edited:
I can run mine with a 20 moa base and a 25 moa mount and have enough to have a 100 yard zero with no shading visible. I thing that probably gives nearly 90 moa/25ish mils of elevation. This wasn't intentional, I didn't know I had elevation built into the mount til I looked more closely.

Last edited: