• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Leupold Mk8 CQBSS H27 $3k

metalnephrine

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2020
    TDC
    Selling my Mk8 CQBSS. It’s used there are some light dings on the body that existed when I got it used. It’s currently rattlecanned. Glass has no imperfections that I can see or appreciate, just not the scope for me.

Asking $3000 shipped, willing to negotiate

Would take partial trade for an FDE NF ATACR 1-8

Attachments

• IMG_8011.jpeg
      IMG_8011.jpeg
      655.3 KB · Views: 170
    • IMG_8012.jpeg
      IMG_8012.jpeg
      705.2 KB · Views: 161
    Last edited:
    Reactions: simonp
    Still available. And just a very smudged paint job. It was used before I got it but everything is completely functional.

Still available. And just a very smudged paint job. It was used before I got it but everything is completely functional.
    I am interested. Can you send another picture of that turret?

Do you know a Snipeshott009? I received a message from them providing an email they claimed is yours.

• Wow
    Reactions: simonp
    I am interested. Can you send another picture of that turret?

Do you know a Snipeshott009? I received a message from them providing an email they claimed is yours.
    I do not know them. I have sent no emails to anyone on the ‘hide re:this scope.

I can get you more pictures of the turret later this evening, I’m currently working now. DM me and we will confer about a secure way to exchange the images that are from me.

Thanks,
    Steve