• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold Question

BWYoda

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2009
NC/Baghdad
Does anyone know whether Leupold offers a scope with all of the following features in one? Illuminated TMR, FFP, Mil/Mil. I've seen these options available in different scopes but not all-in-one and their website isn't much help.

Re: Leupold Question

None of the FFP M5 Leupolds show Illumination as an option, NONE...except for the MK8 Wunderscope......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">None of the FFP M5 Leupolds show Illumination as an option, NONE...except for the MK8 Wunderscope......

</div></div>

^^ THIS ^^ (and you only get all of the features you want on that scope for the "modest" cost of $4k!!)

I am sure that Leupy will get around to offering illumination on the FFP M5 scopes at some point...just not available now according to any of the lit that I have seen/read and per Leupy's own site.

Yeah, bit too rich for my blood. Thanks fellas just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Shame because I love that TMR reticle!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CuygTsi7Lpo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CuygTsi7Lpo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

We have them in stock. Here is a link to them at CS Tactical.com.

Mike @ CST

Thanks Mike,

Unless I'm mistaken though there are no models which are FFP/Mil Mil/TMR AND Illuminated though are there?

Leupold is so slow with stuff like this. The TMR reticle is awesome, but I predict it will be a long time before they light it up. It took years before they finally offered the MK4 with .1 mil turrets.