• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Leupold Sale at Midway USA

Re: Leupold Sale at Midway USA

LOL. They must have read the threads in this forum today. Very ironic.

Thanks for the link.

The last time I saw a Leupold sale was when they were phasing out the VX-III for the newer VX-3. Leupold is never on sale.

I wonder what they're going to roll out at SHOT? Maybe an upgraded Mark 4?

guys... SWFA has the same 4.5-14x50 for $180 less than Midway
grin.gif

Mmm... What does Leupold have coming out at the Shot Show?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mmm... What does Leupold have coming out at the Shot Show? </div></div>

...my thoughts exactly.

Will it be something really new, or again just a few small changes on their aging line of scopes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TiroFijo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mmm... What does Leupold have coming out at the Shot Show? </div></div>

...my thoughts exactly.

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Will it be something really new, or again just a few small changes on their aging line of scopes?</span> </span></div></div>

This pretty much

Do you think that the Leupold 8.5-25x50 Mark 4 LR/T 30mm Metric scope can stand up to the recoil of a Serbu 50 BMG?