• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold scope with anti cant reticle thingy .

Clearlight

Minuteman
Jul 23, 2014
Brisbane Australia
Just saw this on Accurate Shooter . Gist is , if you cant optic more than 1 degree , the reticle illumination flashes or some such thing .With this , and the “ twilight max light management system “ , and the ‘ more robust erector ‘ ,
those pie plates are going down ......

C4B7E1F6-5F25-4D29-9118-456D4094776E.png

Yes, it does work, but the problem is the whole reticle flashes, which does not tell you which direction you have it tilted, and may not be obvious. You probably still need a bubble level. Sig Sauer has a similar thing on their Tango 6 models, but IMO, their execution is far superior.

Last edited:
Reactions: Long Range 338
I shot with one on a guy I knows smokeless muzzleloader. I didnt notice it first couple shots, lined up for next shot and it started flashing. Figured it busted another scope, but it was the anti-cant deal going off. His only flashed one side or the other. I cant remember if it was the side you were tilting or the way you needed to go back.

Saw one of the guns he built wreck a sb pmii and that leupold is still going after over 500 shots. Just not a fan of the reticle he has.