• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold scopes?

Natep

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2009
Central, MO
Im building a 6.5 Creedmoor on an FN action that im going to need a sope for. Im looking to shoot 600-800 yards, possibly a few F-class events just for the fun of it. Anyhow i have been reading alot and looking at the different models and decided i want a FFP scope with a mil-dot or the TMR. Problem is that it looks to me like all of Leupolds scopes have MOA turrets. Am i seeing this right, or do they have Mil adjustments that i am just not seeing? And are there any other scopes in the price range of 800-1200 that have an FFP, matching measurments for the turrets and reticle? Thanks guys.

-Nate

Re: Leupold scopes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am i seeing this right, or do they have Mil adjustments that i am just not seeing? And are there any other scopes in the price range of 800-1200 that have an FFP, matching measurments for the turrets and reticle? </div></div>

Leupold has a .05 cm/click, Not sure if it is true M-RAD values, if it is it would be a .05 M-Rad/ click... If they were smart enough to make a .1 Mrad adjustment scope they would sell alot, regardless of what gets touted here, Leupold makes a good scope, I got a solid mark 4 with FFP Gen 2 i'll never part with.