• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold service turn-around time?

pepperbelly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Worth, Texas
I sent my Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x40 EFR in to Leupold for repair. The elevation adjustment is messed up. It would only go down about halfway, then the crosshairs stopped moving although the knob still turned and clicked.
Fed-Ex shows it has been delivered and signed for. About how long do they tale for repairs and to return it to me?

Jim

Re: Leupold service turn-around time?

About a year ago, I sent in a VXIII. Changed the reticle to TMR and added the M1 Turret for elevation. It took 1 week from the time I shipped it from OK until I got it back. I've been very pleased.

I was quoted about 2 weeks from them about a week ago to have some work done, so maybe three weeks at most with shipping.

i want to know ,just send the repair scope to the leupold ,or must show the payment bill in the store .

Pepperbelly:

You and your scope are in good hands. Leupold's customer service is excellent and they'll do a great job for you. Your scope will be back in 1 to 2 weeks in as new condition.

Regards,

IUD

Over the years, I have always gotten my scopes back home to Va from Oregon to me in less than 2 weeks. Great service!

I had target turrents installed on a 6.5x20 VXIII last week. Sent it USPS priority, arrived there on Tuesday last week, work performed and shipped back to me the next day, arrived on this past Tuesday. Number of days including weekends, 11 days

typically you can expect 10-14 days, total time from when you send it off ... that's pretty much for anything you're sending it back for ...