• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes leupold stevens ultra 20X riflescope

startrek

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2008
lexington,nc
I have a chance to buy a leupold stevens ultra 20X riflescope in great condition for $700, since I have never seen one do any of you have any idea of it's value.

Re: leupold stevens ultra 20X riflescope

Depending on codition and year of mfg: $700 is a fair price. Very few of the 20x ultra scopes were mfg and many were used by 50 cal shooters in the "early" years. Several years ago I believe I posted the year L&S transitioned from the permanent locktite Ultra (sold w/o warranty @ a reduced price to the military) to the non-permanent locktite Ultra.I've owned 3-4 of the 20x and still use one as a accuracy test scope since it has a fine crosshair. Hope this helped. joe

I love the Ulta scopes they are just like the MK4. Just make a note you cannot change out the RET. in them.

Mike @ CST

My Mcmillan 50 has a stevens 20x on it with a milldot reticle. The scope was installed on the rifle from mcmillan new. $700 seems like a good deal.