• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leupold Turret question. M5

Cvarney

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2011
Williamson WV
I got my MK4 back from the custom shop today, I had the M1 to M5 conversion and changed the reticle to the TMR. I notice on the windage knob, the number to accned up to 2.5 then decend back to zero instead of constantly increasing. What the purpose for this? like what I mean is they go 0 .5 1 1.5 2 2.5 2 1.5 1 .5 the back to zero. It's not a huge a deal of any kind just sparked my curiosity. Thanks

C

Re: Leupold Turret question. M5

I will have to check mine when I get home to see what you are talking about. I don't normally use the windage knob so I never noticed.

How much was the conversion if you don't mind me asking.

You set the knob to zero. Then turning one way is left...and the numbers going up, then turning the other way is right...and the numbers going up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyDonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much was the conversion if you don't mind me asking. </div></div>
The M5 conversion was 170 dollars and the reticle change was 160. Took like a little under 3 weeks from when I shipped it out till I got it back.

That makes sense guys, kind of what I was figuring. Just was different to me, as the M1 turrets started a 0 then went to 14 or so MOA before returning to zero. The M5 climbs in mil either way to 2.5. I assumed it was to make your adjustments a little more idiot proof either direction. But I wasn't sure and it made me curious.
Thanks dudes