• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes leupold zombie scope at shot

Re: leupold zombie scope at shot

I'm not really into the whole zombie thing. But I think stuff like this is funny. I like the zombieesque numbers on the elevation and windage knobs too. Put this on your AR and get a couple boxes of Hornady zombie ammo and your ready
smile.gif

I'm not really down with the stupid zombie stuff either, but I think the biohazard reticle on the zombie Eotech is kinda cool...i expected better from Leupold though

The truth is, they will sell this scope. I wouldn't be suprised if they sold it quick enough to put it into permanant production. This just goes into the tacticool catagory.

I think the whole zombie thing is funny, Heck my daughter had a "zombie" themed sweet 16 birthday party. Looks like I just found the new scope to match her zombie lower I just got her last week.

If there wasn't already a clear winner before this, with numerous examples of quality degradation and poor QC...then this is undoubtedly Leupold's "Jump The Shark" moment. Apparently it is all about the Benjamin's...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megahoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Apparently it is all about the Benjamin's... </div></div>
Apparently? Why would you operate a business and NOT try to make a profit?

Regardless of what we think about it, they are going to buy a new yacht and stock it with beautiful women because they will sell a ton of these.

I'm just pumped I could contribute something to this forum worth talking about rather than my boring novice questions. Any way I like the scope, company profit intentions aside. However, I'm not shelling out the coin for a scope that doesn't have the featues I'm looking for just because it has zombie crap on it but, if this scope had every feature on my list and was well built....the zombie crap would be a fun plus. Btw, I love zombies.

I can't look at it now because it's blocked at work.....

But, here's something to chew on, just like the hornady zombie ammo...They slapped a little paint on it and a new box and sold the shit out of some ammo, thus increasing their profit margin. I bet leupold will see the same effect. Now consider, that they will make more money, when profits increase, they are able to invest more money into R&D for new products. They've come out with new offering in the mark 6 and 8 but imagine what they can do if they have more money just by slapping a little paint on existing product lines.....

Brains !!! It's crazy all at one time all this zombie related products. Some marketing rakes in the dough I guess.

Marketing? Are you suggesting the zombie apocalypses isn't going to happen soon? I'm confused now

No suggestion at all, trying to say is if the marketing guys see potential $ in something they will pursue it. Not trying to start anything here just merely stating what I observe.

There is a difference between the zombies that kids have fun dressing up as at parties, and this fascination with zombies that is growing out of control, and was proliferated by Call of Duty and other games that all of these couch commandos spending mom's money have started to believe may actually be coming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megahoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there wasn't already a clear winner before this, with numerous examples of quality degradation and poor QC...then this is undoubtedly Leupold's "Jump The Shark" moment. Apparently it is all about the Benjamin's... </div></div>
You must be a fellow LFer. This whole thing goes along with the EOTurd debacle. They're pandering to mall ninja crowd, which has very little money as it is. I would be willing to bet that Leupold does not make a lot of money with this.

USACS said:
There is a difference between the zombies that kids have fun dressing up as at parties, and this fascination with zombies that is growing out of control, and was proliferated by Call of Duty and other games that all of these couch commandos spending mom's money have started to believe may actually be coming.

Megahoser said:
Whoa!! hold on a second, You mean all my call of duty training was for nothing? You just wait till they start coming out of the ground!

First the EOTech zombie holo and now this. Looks like this world is coming to a zombie apocalypse.