• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Leupy Vx3i LRP. 8.5-25

thaifighter

Sec Ops
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Sanford, NC
    • Model 172347
    • FFP
    • TMR Reticle
    • 30mm Tube
    • 50mm obj
    • 22.4 oz
    This has been a fantastic scope for me, but I have upgraded to a Nightforce with more magnification to chase the 12" gong at a mile at my local gun club. I have driven this one on a 20x20 plate at 1200m and was able to see mirage and wind signs downrange quite well. Scope appears to be in flawless condition with the possibility of ring marks under the mount. I am not dismounting it to check unless someone commits to buy the scope only.

Here's what's on offer:

Scope 800
    Bobro 20MOA 30mm single-piece QD mount. 150
    Alumina caps 60
    2.5" 50mm sunshade 30

Vortex level is not for sale...

Take the whole drop in solution for $1000 plus shipping and insurance. Only trades I would be interested in are high-end glass better suited for hunting. 3-15 or 4-16. Let me know what you have and your ask. Will add cash for the right deal.

I accept ppff, zelle, venmo or PMO to ship after clearance. Will ship with it's original box.

Thanks for looking and good luck finding what you are after!

1697064897548.png

1697064909106.png

1697064927461.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: Reaper 31
    Bobro Mount is SOLD and a sharp-eyed buyer got a steal because I was asleep at the switch and never checked Bobro's website to see what they are going for these days...

Well-played...

bobro.png

Final offer before I buy a rifle to mount it on:

Scope
    Caps
    Shade
    and I'll throw in a set of Medium NF 30mm rings...

850 plus shipping and insurance...