• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lewis machine and tool contact

Re: Lewis machine and tool contact

I emailed the address at the bottom of their web page. They sent a response a day later.

You might try that.

LMT has awesome customer service!
I called the number that they list on the web site.
Did not get a name but the lady that answered was very friendly and went above and beyond what I expected.
Which is more than I can say for the "other" AR manufacturer I had to deal with. I suspect you will have no problems.

I have an order arriving from them Monday. Mary Jo Oliver is whom I speak with and she is very helpful with getting parts.

If you were to call and say "Hi Mary Jo can I order an MWS and have it delivered next week/" I would tell you to get real.

Call the direct number listed on the webpage. I had to contact them for my MWS having severe accuracy problems. It's run like a small "mom and pop" shop with great customer service. Turns out I had a defective barrel and they replaced it in a week and mailed it back to me.