• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lgbTq who doesn't like Biden

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
This happened to me a few hours ago...

Pushing shopping cart up the aisle, I stopped to look at something.
As I start moving again I have to stop for a person with cart who cut the corner tight and was moving fast.
As he goes by he says "cool hat. Biden is a moron" (I was wearing a "Let's Go Brandon" hat)
He was dressed as a woman and wearing makeup.
Distinctive male voice. cheap dress. flip flops.
I was more surprised by his dislike of Biden than his appearance.

As I start moving again I have to stop for a person with cart who cut the corner tight and was moving fast.
As he goes by he says "cool hat. Biden is a moron" (I was wearing a "Let's Go Brandon" hat)
Think he was looking for a peice of ass, and you were it!

604A88B1-EE70-4807-8BDA-42561EA52A52.jpeg

The "2 Party System" is, in my opinion, the biggest reason America is in this mess. We only get two choices and I have not had a good feeling about either choice for decades now. Both parties seem to be diametrically opposed to each other on key talking points to divide US neatly in half where neither party can get a foothold and do anything they were elected to do. So we sit and spin while our "Representation" goes about their Agenda of acquiring personal Wealth and Power and advance the control of their True Masters/Owners/Operators.

"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

FAREWELL ADDRESS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 1796​

George Washington feared it would come to this and it has. But back on topic....no, I don't think anyone (even the folks who voted for him) "likes", "trusts", or believes Biden can or will fix anything wrong in America. I have hated this guys Politics since the early 70's. I think he got elected because he was perceived as the lesser of two evils and nothing more.

VooDoo

Was it Bruce Jenner? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
I wonder how many votes he really got.
Not near enough to win, but still a shitload of real votes. Sad really.
Those were anti-Trump/anti-America votes, or as the Left disparagingly calls it 'Murica, not pro Brandon votes.

They would much rather have voted for Satan himself over Trump but settled for one of Satan's minions.

Last edited:
Op- check backpages missed connections to see if he had other intentions.

This is why the voter turn out should public information. How do you even know they got it right? It shouldn’t be some big hidden secret to find the results. Hidding the results... leaves room for corruption.

He wasn't elected.. and it was so far from it.. they needed massive fraud across 5 or 6 states to pull it off after the election was over.
Currently, people on the right are not the sharpest knives in history. They keep referring to a coup, caught on multiple cameras with hundreds of witnesses willing to testify under oath what they saw or were told to do, as an election.

It's like saying JFK died of natural causes while in Dallas and anything else is a 'conspiracy theory'.

Last edited:
Currently, people on the right are not the sharpest knives in history. They keep referring to a coup, caught on multiple cameras with hundreds of witnesses willing to testify under oath what they saw or were told to do, as an election.

It's like saying JFK died of natural causes while in Dallas and anything else is a 'conspiracy theory'.
I see the machines that program the masses from up close and personal.

For me, its not in any way fantastical to think that the technocracy could have programmed this result in the American people.

Individual voting profiles, targeted advertisement and media that knows about the weak spots in your psyche and exploits them to a certain result.

No sir - I HOPE but don't BELIEVE the election was stolen at the voting machines.

The evidence I review suggests something so much worse for our country its not even in the same category. They built a prison for your mind, and between 2016 and 2020 they filled it with inmates. We would be so lucky to only have election fraud.

As for the people on our side who are screaming "ELECTION FRAUD!!!!" without much to back it up...well if you look carefully during their press conferences that dude holding their hand just off camera is Al Sharpton.

got to say I love the pic of the elf and the doll in the bucket that's funny as hell .
almost as funny as million voted for Biden sure they did .

I see the machines that program the masses from up close and personal.

For me, its not in any way fantastical to think that the technocracy could have programmed this result in the American people.

Individual voting profiles, targeted advertisement and media that knows about the weak spots in your psyche and exploits them to a certain result.

No sir - I HOPE but don't BELIEVE the election was stolen at the voting machines.

The evidence I review suggests something so much worse for our country its not even in the same category. They built a prison for your mind, and between 2016 and 2020 they filled it with inmates. We would be so lucky to only have election fraud.

As for the people on our side who are screaming "ELECTION FRAUD!!!!" without much to back it up...well if you look carefully during their press conferences that dude holding their hand just off camera is Al Sharpton.
Not sure I can get my mind around all that but leave it to say people who are screaming "ELECTION FRAUD" have plenty to back it up. What I witnessed on election night was a coup with the numbers and witnesses to back it up.

Not sure I can get my mind around all that but leave it to say people who are screaming "ELECTION FRAUD" have plenty to back it up. What I witnessed on election night was a coup with the numbers and witnesses to back it up.
I have seen evidence of small scale fraud (to include talking to auditors that are auditing this stuff in person).

The only large scale smoking gun I have seen that appears credible is Georgia ballot harvesting. It passes the sniff test, but hasn't made it to the "poop it out not throw it up" phase.

The stuff with Dominion is extremely plausible but not well proven IMHO.

Reactions: Average guy
I have seen evidence of small scale fraud (to include talking to auditors that are auditing this stuff in person).

The only large scale smoking gun I have seen that appears credible is Georgia ballot harvesting. It passes the sniff test, but hasn't made it to the "poop it out not throw it up" phase.

The stuff with Dominion is extremely plausible but not well proven IMHO.
I'm not dredging up the "No hard evidence" argument when me and the rest of the country saw hard evidence, so much fraud was going on the election thieves frantically covered up the windows to try and hide it.
You think what you want to think, I know what I know and saw, or wasn't allowed to see.

When dealing with a political fight that is more or less "Al Sharpton vs Jesse Jackson, the death match"....I want hard evidence that stands up in a court of law multiple times at this point.

I have far too much experience with direct interaction with the political masters who are supposed to be on "our" side to trust anything that anyone says. The second you say "I'm running for office" your credibility account balance is in the negative and the account is closed with me.

I know there was election fraud - but I only believe there was mass election fraud sufficient to change the outcome. The circumstantial evidence is pretty good. As a scientist I keep those two things very separate in my mind and make damn sure I'm careful of what causes the boundaries.

There is massive amount of evidence, and more than enough to overturn the election. The problem is you have both parties actively working to stop any real actual review of it. Democrats had over 100 lawyers and the media fighting that audit hard... and somehow, they threatened them to force a watered down report and to withhold certain results that they claim weren't "proven"... Politicians at every level, judges, they are all actively trying to suppress the truth. They are actively destroying/have destroyed evidence in WI, MI, CO, GA, AZ.. and I'm sure others. Nobody in their right mind would believe it's just a smattering of fraud instances. We also have proof of USPS destroying/disposing of massive amounts of ballots.
Most recent poll indicated even 40% of liberals believe the election may have actually been stolen.

There is massive amount of evidence, and more than enough to overturn the election. The problem is you have both parties actively working to stop any real actual review of it. Democrats had over 100 lawyers and the media fighting that audit hard... and somehow, they threatened them to force a watered down report and to withhold certain results that they claim weren't "proven"... Politicians at every level, judges, they are all actively trying to suppress the truth. They are actively destroying/have destroyed evidence in WI, MI, CO, GA, AZ.. and I'm sure others. Nobody in their right mind would believe it's just a smattering of fraud instances. We also have proof of USPS destroying/disposing of massive amounts of ballots.
Most recent poll indicated even 40% of liberals believe the election may have actually been stolen.
When a conspiracy requires 10,000+ active participants to maintain perfect secrecy and nobody breaks in any fashion...it might not exist.

Part of my stinky eye I turn towards this shit is that I don't want the election overturned - because I don't really want any of these OTHER fuckers to be in office either.

At this point I'm praying for Chinese Hemorrhagic Fever to become a big hit worldwide. We deserve it.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
When a conspiracy requires 10,000+ active participants
Not sure where this logic is coming from...

Did you see the video of Ruby and her few cohorts caught on video/audio planning on stealing/faking the scans for votes?
They've also done image analysis and proven that the same stack of ballots (likely fake) were indeed scanned multiple times into separate batches.

maintain perfect secrecy

and that's the point... they didn't... there are TONS of people testifying to the various fraud that occurred across the nation.
There is a thread on this forum with links to most of the hard evidence... you can read through it all.

Not sure where this logic is coming from...

Did you see the video of Ruby and her few cohorts caught on video/audio planning on stealing/faking the scans for votes?
They've also done image analysis and proven that the same stack of ballots (likely fake) were indeed scanned multiple times into separate batches.

and that's the point... they didn't... there are TONS of people testifying to the various fraud that occurred across the nation.
There is a thread on this forum with links to most of the hard evidence... you can read through it all.
I’m aware of the claims that were made and the people who were making an enormous amount of money off of this “eerily reminiscent of race baiting” topic.

I know the following is true:
There was voter fraud at some scale. Small at least.
There are people that will say anything for money or power, and there is a swarm of said people making money and gaining power from stating there was voter fraud.
———-
I think the following is true:
The main voter fraud occurred at the digital layer.
It affected the outcome of the election.

That line between the two is gonna be erased by open televised court cases being won. Because I don’t trust people that are showing me something that makes them richer and more powerful if I start screaming “HELL YEAH BROTHER! LET ME DONATE TO YOUR THING!!! I’ll BUY A HAT AND A TSHIRT!”

"What is I'M ACTUALLY A MAN ON A POPULAR TV GAME SHOW".