• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB LH AIAW Short Action Rifle

Wanting To Buy

BenTerrible

Which way did my bullet go?
Minuteman
May 26, 2009
Searching for a clean left hand AIAW short action (entire rifle, not a chassis).

Serious buyer with money in hand. Took my Dad out shooting and he loved the AW so we are searching for a lefty for him (this will be a gift from my brother and I to him).

Thank you SH!

AI AW like that is going to be a pretty hard to come by item.

Can you use the newer ones?

Gotta be on the lookout for these scammers! So far, 2 reached out via conversation chat on the SH site (of course, directing me to some bogus gmail account), went back to check the contact info on the conversation and low and behold, conversation is gone. Screen shots from my email inbox with the SH conversation notifications attached. I think the dead giveaway is the instruction to communicate outside of the Hide.

Watch out for the users in the screenshots.

Anyhow, just a heads up for everybody. Members searching for specific items (willing to obviously spend money), beware!

-BT

Attachments

• SH_Scam_1.jpg
    SH_Scam_1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 42
  • SH_Scam_2.jpg
    SH_Scam_2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 39
Are you looking for just the AW? Might be really hard to find a lefty AW. More of the lefty AIATs out there. Both are great - I have a lefty AW and love it.