• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LH Lapua bolt face action - where to find?

kthomas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2009
Tucson, AZ
I have a friend searching for a wrong handed lapua bolt face action.

I've checked the usual suspects: Altus, OTM, Mile High, Euro Optic, Bugholes and can't find anything available. Looks like ARC probably has lapua bolt face Mausingfields in stock (one of my favorite actions), but trying to see what else is out there for him.

Anywhere else I should look?

Call Northland Shooter Supply and see if they can’t get you an Origin or TL3?

I have a friend searching for a wrong handed lapua bolt face action.

I've checked the usual suspects: Altus, OTM, Mile High, Euro Optic, Bugholes and can't find anything available. Looks like ARC probably has lapua bolt face Mausingfields in stock (one of my favorite actions), but trying to see what else is out there for him.

Anywhere else I should look?
Complete rifle...

Reactions: kthomas
Can't find any in stock anywhere, but also don't know where the best places to look for those actions are.
I’ve always bought Borden actions directly from them. If you give them a call, they can tell you what they can make and how long. I know it’s not exactly what you want, but you won’t be disappointed in the product or service. They’ll make a barreled action as well as replacement barrels whenever you need them.

Reactions: kthomas
I’ve always bought Borden actions directly from them. If you give them a call, they can tell you what they can make and how long. I know it’s not exactly what you want, but you won’t be disappointed in the product or service. They’ll make a barreled action as well as replacement barrels whenever you need them.

I'll send my friend their way, thanks!