• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LH LTR USO: Showing off

03psd

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2006
Oklahoma
Sorry guys just have to show off my stick with the new glassware, thanks to Arcticlight.

Started life as left handed .308 VSF, rebarreled with a 20" 1:12 LTR tube. Wore a VXIII 6.5-20x50 for a long while but now sporting USO SN6 with Badger 20moa base. Now all I need is a LH AICS 2.0

Range trip tomorrow. paper to 300, steel to 500m. AAR to follow. Arctic assures me there will be zero comparison between the Leupy I am used to and the USO. We shall see.

DSC03053.jpg

DSC03054.jpg

DSC03056.jpg

Re: LH LTR USO: Showing off

Hate to be the one to tell you this, but your bolt is on the wrong side!

J/K,
laugh.gif
Nice Rifle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate to be the one to tell you this, but your bolt is on the wrong side!

J/K,
laugh.gif
Nice Rifle! </div></div>

Funny, that's what I say about 98% of the other rifles I see here and about 99.5% of all the vendor products available.

Nice rifle and good luck shooting.