• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LH Manners Question

Prison Mike

Staff Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2011
Wilmington, NC
I sent an email but am currently waiting on a response. What are the odds Manners can mill a left handed stock for a right handed action? Weird I know… I shoot right handed actions left handed and have all my life. Just wondering if something like this can be done or if anyone has done it. If so, any potential issues I may encounter? Thanks.

Ya I’m 99% sure that’s a ambi stock so you would just order a RH stock and be good to go for what your wanting to do. I would double check to make sure the thumb shelf is on both sides (pretty sure it is) but that’s the only thing that I can see that would make that stock either RH or LH besides the inlet.

Reactions: Prison Mike
I sent an email but am currently waiting on a response. What are the odds Manners can mill a left handed stock for a right handed action? Weird I know… I shoot right handed actions left handed and have all my life. Just wondering if something like this can be done or if anyone has done it. If so, any potential issues I may encounter? Thanks.
Hi, p mike, shoot me a pm with your action type and options you want along with contact info. Ill give you a buzz and get you taken care of. Thank you

Hi, p mike, shoot me a pm with your action type and options you want along with contact info. Ill give you a buzz and get you taken care of. Thank you
Thank you! I spoke with someone in CS today and we got it all figured out. I appreciate the solid support.