• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LH - Remy SA & Savage SA/LA 20 moa scope rails

duke308

Keeper of the List
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2008
Mid Atlantic Region
Anybody know of a good supplier? Looking to mount my Falcon 4-14 FFP Mil/Mil on a SPS .308 DBM in HS stock. And other setups. Been trying to get ahold of Seekins for over almost two weeks. Anybody else manufacturing these?
Thanks

Re: LH - Remy SA & Savage SA/LA 20 moa scope rails

Would a two-piece work?

I have a used set of nightforce 20moa base for the remington sa.

I've got a Ken Farrell 20 MOA base for my pre-accu trigger Savage (from Big River Tactical). It is symmetrical and looks as if it will fit right or left with no problems.

Hope this helps.

Halfnutz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halfnutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got a Ken Farrell 20 MOA base for my pre-accu trigger Savage (from Big River Tactical). It is symmetrical and looks as if it will fit right or left with no problems.

Hope this helps.

Halfnutz</div></div>

Yea, I think the only difference is if they have a cutout for the ejection port for ejecting or top loading. Otherwise, its the same.

My Ken Farrel base has a "cut out" on both sides. The base is a little higher than some, not by much, and has a radius machined on the bottom of it on both sides leaving a kind of rib down the centerline above the ejection port. I'm sure it will work on both.
IMO it was a smart move on the designer's part to have a base that would fit both right and left. The slightly higher profile of it will also allow the use of shorter rings.
I am using Seekins Low rings to hold a Leupold 6.5-20x50 over a Savage 10FP barrel. Even with a Butler Creek cap on it I have just under 1/8th of an inch clearence.

I have Farrel on my Win 70 LH and works great. A bit high, bit serves the purpose. MP