• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Liberal ideas are much better than conservative...

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
problem is they don’t work in the real world.

Forgot who said that, it was older black dude, forgot his name, sawell or something? wish I could find the video.

But it’s true, it’s like how you get 100% green and unlimited electric power
Take a surge protector, and plug it into itself!!!

GREAT idea, if it worked.

Think it’s why children of all ages lean left, the ideas are great and for the better of man, if these students and teachers (see “habitual students”) actually had life experience in the real world, they’d know that these ideas simply don’t work as advertised in the real world.

Random thought

problem is they don’t work in the real world.

Forgot who said that, it was older black dude, forgot his name, sawell or something? wish I could find the video.

But it’s true, it’s like how you get 100% green and unlimited electric power
Take a surge protector, and plug it into itself!!!

GREAT idea, if it worked.

Think it’s why children of all ages lean left, the ideas are great and for the better of man, if these students and teachers (see “habitual students”) actually had life experience in the real world, they’d know that these ideas simply don’t work as advertised in the real world.

Random thought
Thomas Sowell

Not Sowell's quote, but equally valid.

220465456_4813975731962293_5315709145134047036_n.jpg

Just don’t put the gov in charge of implementing those ideas. Let caring, compassionate entrepreneurs with a profit motive solve these problems. That way, it really is a net positive for society. People are helped and no wealth is destroyed

Reactions: 308pirate
Just don’t put the gov in charge of implementing those ideas. Let caring, compassionate entrepreneurs with a profit motive solve these problems. That way, it really is a net positive for society. People are helped and no wealth is destroyed

Or at least if it fails, it fails on the bank rolls and heads of just the participating parties

“I think 80% of all income should go to green peace!”

“Cool, here’s their donation page, set up auto payments from your bank account”

Reactions: The D
hmm, except the buttfucking little kids part, right?

Not Thomas Sowell either, but funny.

iu
Worked on me. I was hypnotized for a minute. She's not bad looking with her mouth closed. When she opens it she might as well be Honey Boo-Boo. It's a combination of her teeth and the bullshit she spews that kills it for me.

Otherwise, she has a little Michelle Rodriguez thing going on. Something about tough but feminine latina lesbians does it for me I guess.

Still waiting for leaked nudes from her bartending days.

hmm, except the buttfucking little kids part, right?

?

Being a post puritanical society, quasi heading back in that direction, there’s lots of fucked up sexual stuff on both sides, the liberals are just more open about it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal

I agree with Rogan

Out of all the things I think about, what other consenting adults do in their bedrooms I have not a fuck to give, now if you’re fucking 10yr old or something I’d be happy to let the kids family do with you however they see fit, but outside of rape I really don’t care, and I do wonder about “straight” people much mind to gay folks

Last edited: