• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Liberal piece of shit

Hateca

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 12, 2004
    Henderson NV
    If you want to see what a tree hugging liberal piece of shit is watch this. But make it fast because they will pull it soon. Be sure to watch the entire thing.

Wants to make me kick his ass.

PART ONE

PART TWO

He now has a website dedicated to his stupid ass.

HERE

Re: Liberal piece of shit

I'm with ya on that one , his wife a wack job too.

I feel sorry for the kids , I guess thats what we have to look forward to running the country

The pussification continues

What a stupid prick. If your not proud to be in america take your "tree hugger" ass back to london. They should ban assholes like that from america!!!

Grudgefuck the wife. Then grudgefuck him.

This will help break down the obvious cultural boundaries that exist between them, and they should all become good friends and go bowling together.

I am from Missouri. My IQ is higher than that UK born jerk. That was a case of where we need tighter screening in who we allow to stay in this country.

I think than every one whoose family has not at least 400 years of ancestry in the US should go home.

That is what I think, then the country should be 100% free of assholes.

grin.gif

Seriously he is no vorse then the rest of the morons at an Jerry Springer show.

Best regards Chris

What a piece of work. Seriously, that guy would have had his arse handed to him at the final meeting. It takes a real shit-ass to brag about their IQ. Like i give a

He keeps calling Midwesterners undereducated, but the sad part about that statement is that it's a severe generalization of a lifestyle based on your own assumptions. He doesn't even bother to educate himself on what he tries to pass off as fact. And he's supposed to be setting an example for his kids? That's pitiful. He's the epitome of everything he speaks against. He's a tremendous hypocrite. And his wife even thinks he's an asshat.

Unfortunately, edumacation does not guarantee common sense which this douche has none of.
    What a selfish prick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ufgators68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow. </div></div>

Would be an understatement...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WICKEDFISH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He would have never made it away from the table with out an ass beating. </div></div>

+1!!!

Like Lewis Grizzard used to say, "If you don't like it, Delta's ready when you are."

Wow midwesterners are lazy? I guess he has nerver even looked at a farm or what goes on there. My dad and grandpa have worked their asses off to earn a buck, ohh and while also having real "educated" jobs.

There are no chains keeping him here. If the US is so bad why doesn't he go back to England and take his crazy ass wife with him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ufgators68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow. </div></div>

Would be an understatement... </div></div>

Yeah, I was a little shocked when I posted that. I have no idea how her husband refrained from destroying the little prick but I do admire him for not giving in to the dude's game. An asswhooping would be more than deserved for him but it would also kind of prove his point about "those people".

I totaly agree in the land of the free and in accordance with freedom of expression and thought,

who is he to talk down to americans, I mean those rights are reserved for real americans and he needs to have his ass handed to him so that he will then understand his faults.

I think that all non native americans should be forced to leave.

Hmm lets see now,

yes that about sums it all up.

On the other hand perhaps there should be a law making it a federal crime to call midweasterners stupid and lazy?

If I were an american I would be proud of my country were even people that have revolting opinions are allowed to express them,

as for the concept of education through pain, it´s a great idea in theory, but a crime in reality.

/C

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WICKEDFISH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He would have never made it away from the table with out an ass beating. </div></div>

The guy needs to spend a few months reflecting on his treatment of others with his jaw wired shut. Apparently, his poofter brit ass has never had to face or acknowledge the consequences of his actions and words. Time for school!

I would have grabed that f@cking idot by the neck in final meeting and have him a beatdown he would never forget.

LMAO. That was a great episode I must have missed. When I attend social events, I actively patrol the area for people like that couple to start conversations about the things in life I enjoy. I usually start with, "Can I tell you about how viewing Walker, Texas Ranger changed my life....?

Swede, pain is not always a crime. I once had an encounter with a guy like that and although I could not strike him, I was able to keep him very agitated by continuously sneaking up on him and pinching his nose real hard. In the US, it is a game that people often play with small children whereby one first gives a gentle pull on the child's nose and then places their bent thumb between their index and middle finger while simultaneously saying, "got your nose." What made it better was that he did not know the game but all of the uneducated, lazy midwesterners did so they laughed louder and louder every time I did it. Around the twentieth time, I was really trying hard to pull his nose off. Thirteen double Beam and Cokes often increases my levels of sophistication and creativity...

1) He calls her rude and uneducated, yet he degrades her to the children. The "Im better than you," attitude is the most rude portion of the whole video.

2) Massive generalizations about people he's never been around - thats the sign of a highly educated person...

3) American bashing on the Brit's part and on his "not proud to be an American wife." Here's an idea, take your Limey ass back across the pond and take your cunt wife with you. We dont need you. We damn sure dont want you.

HateCA, Im with you. After watching about half of that, I wanted to stomp a mudhole in that Brits fuckin head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arch Stanton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO.
    Swede, pain is not always a crime. I once had an encounter with a guy like that and although I could not strike him, I was able to keep him very agitated by continuously sneaking up on him and pinching his nose real hard. In the US, it is a game that people often play with small children whereby one first gives a gentle pull on the child's nose and then places their bent thumb between their index and middle finger while simultaneously saying, "got your nose." What made it better was that he did not know the game but all of the uneducated, lazy midwesterners did so they laughed louder and louder every time I did it. Around the twentieth time, I was really trying hard to pull his nose off. Thirteen double Beam and Cokes often increases my levels of sophistication and creativity... </div></div>

Stanton, done right it´s just plain fun and I know just the game and the idea that you played out, I salute you for doing him in like that.

The one thing I wonder about is that no one of you guys stops to think about the things you are saying in reaction to the wid, still

lets take it one step further, you have the right to say those things in return even though I sort of think you are going a bit to far with it.

There are many jerks out there but this one is the one that pisses you all off.

Oh well any one wonder why he is not feeling welcome in England?

Best regards Chris

maybe they are just acting? ;-)

Does anyone know the story after the episode hit? I dont know if they moved or still living in San Francisco?

Let's start a pool, and buy these asshats one way tickets to london! I'm in for $20, and Mega could hold the money, then him and shaggy could buy the tickets and send it to them!!

ok watched the whole thing...

she's a certified wack job.
    he's a english prick who needs his ass kicked and a lesson in manners.

Both of them should get the hell out!

I'll chip in $10 on gas for the plane to send his ass anywhere else he wants to go. Just not inside our borders.

When he's an old man he's going to have a lonely life.

Someone should have pointed out that us unedumacated types kicked their ass and twice since then had to save their .....

I love playing head games with effete elitists like these two. There are many avenues for attack. Belittling their cherished notions is often productive. Causing them stress is also useful.

The nice midwestern lady made the mistake of letting the limp wristed limey get to her. He never would have frazzled my wife. But did you see what little provocation it took to piss him off?

Arrogant people often give you the stick to beat them with. Other times you just have to work a little harder. It is an additional bonus that the physical element of domination can be applied to the utterly enjoyable mind fucking of snobbish bullies.

I wonder how many of her "weight counseling" and "life coaching" clients she had after all of his "fat" and "overweight" comments.

BTW, he has been removed from all of his Board appointments for various organizations. They posted his address and people are dirving by their house throwing shit at it and he has received death threats. Welcome to America.

There are sites like this all over the place.

http://blog.stephenfowlersucks.com/

Yeah, he's a worse version of Simon Cowell, who makes more in one day, than he makes in a lifetime..............LOL
    He'll be syndicated, or beaten half to death, and left on a Wal Mart pking lot..........whichever comes first.........LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love playing head games with effete elitists like these two. There are many avenues for attack. Belittling their cherished notions is often productive. Causing them stress is also useful.

The nice midwestern lady made the mistake of letting the limp wristed limey get to her. He never would have frazzled my wife. But did you see what little provocation it took to piss him off?

Arrogant people often give you the stick to beat them with. Other times you just have to work a little harder. It is an additional bonus that the physical element of domination can be applied to the utterly enjoyable mind fucking of snobbish bullies. </div></div>

True... Beat that turd with his own arrogance.

Still, he wouldnt have walked away from that table..... Not without help

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he has been removed from all of his Board appointments for various organizations. They posted his address and people are dirving by their house throwing shit at it and he has received death threats. Welcome to America.</div></div>

Brought it on himelf, and Im happy to hear about everything but the death threats.

"The one thing I wonder about is that no one of you guys stops to think about the things you are saying in reaction to the wild, still

lets take it one step further, you have the right to say those things in return even though I sort of think you are going a bit to far with it.

There are many jerks out there but this one is the one that pisses you all off."

Actually IMHO, its the attitude, no matter the bag of flesh it's contained in, home grown or imported.

i dont usually want to punch or otherwise harm people but for him i would make an exception

All that education and he didn't learn anything!

Not everyone with an advanced degree acts like that. To put that kind of arrogance on your sleeve shows the worst case of insecurity.

He's just like that muslim extremist's parents who refused to tell their kid no or let him partake in what HE wanted to do, always pushing THEIR ideology and look where it got their son.

Doh.

Idiots, but rest assured the big one will hit, he'll be begging the po' man for help trying to buy shit with worthless money....

I think he needs to spend a week with the dueling banjo boys! At least he would learn how to squeal like a pig when he's done..

I wish this guy could meet my Daddy, at the dinner table. Dad's somewhat of a stickler for manners and doesn't mind instant enforcement action regardless of your level of education.

TN

P.O.S............My bet is that his daddy did not give him enough attention while growing up....He is the kid that got picked on in school. He and his crack pot wife and deserve each other. He is a pussy and he knows it. Ungreatful fucking liberals.

BC

I'd like to take that ole boy out in woods, he'd have a different attitude when we got back. Wouldn't you love to see him and Ted Nugent do a reality show? I wouldn't miss a week, anybody know anyone in Hollyweird?