• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Liberator 3 headset compatable radios?

Sudden Death

Private
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2013
Bassett VA
As the topic states, im looking for different radios that are compatable with my liberator 3 headset. I know the THALES brand radio and mibtrs will fit my 6 pin connections. Im just trying to find out if there are others out there that will fit. I have looked on TCI and cant find an adapter from my current PTT setup, which would be the one that came with the headset. if i could find an adapter to fit that to allow me to use a wider range of radios i would be more than happy. Or if there are radios out there that take the same 6 pin as the MBITRS I need someone to piont me at them!! Thanks guys for the help!

For any civilian radio you will need a converter pigtail , similar to the small converter section used for plugging into an aircraft that comes with some configurations. You can try and see if TEA headsets will build you what you need but you need to tell them what radio you are using as they will have to match the radios out puts to the liberators, its all about the correct wiring.