• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the illuminated ones have been released yet.

Why am I only seeing the 2 Burris offerings under the snipershide specials page? Do I need to clear cache or something

Reactions: bigwatchpilot
Hi Scott. Price on 176449. My 5 pr1 Mia illuminated. Thanks!

Happy new year back to ya and thanks for the good price on the Gen 2-E,I like the scope a-lot.

Reactions: vigildom7
Any idea if you are able to get the new Razor 1-10? I know they are available till April. What the price would be ? I would rather continue to give you my money than anyone else !

Any idea if you are able to get the new Razor 1-10? I know they are available till April. What the price would be ? I would rather continue to give you my money than anyone else !

We will get them....working on the details now :) We would rather you give us the money too :)

OK Hiders...go time....we have the Razor Gen III 1-10x added to the website and ready to go. We are going to handle things differently. There will be no charge on the website (the only checkout payment choice is "pay upon invoice"). Make your selection, add to cart, checkout with your details and we will hit you up for payment at Hide price upon receipt of order. We will get 30 scopes, first come first served!!

Thanks as always!

Best,

Scott

Is there something up with the site? I was looking and it shows no scopes under half the brands?
When you click a scope brand you still need to click into the smaller subsections for the various models
1579904281116.png

Status
Not open for further replies.