• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link to the special pricing? Thanks
Well, basically every single link in this thread. Along with the fact that you can just go to the web page yourself.
here’s a hint, guess where it’s at
C5CCEB6B-CCC5-45AD-B6F2-209E1946D252.png

Reactions: J-Ham
Yep been there. Prices are the same as earlier this week.

Scott is there something I'm missing?

Looking at a Vortex Razor HD gen 2 4.5-27x56mm, I was told to purchase through you by another member. Will be ordering tonight!
Cheers and Happy Birthday!!

Just got a couple of GII PSTs.... I have bought from Scott on multiple occasions, always great glass for great prices!!! Thanks Scott and happy birthday!!!

Pricing doesnt update for me either. It did yesterday .I cleared cookies but to no avail.

Last of the "Bronze Letter"

ITEM #DESCRIPTIONQTYOLD MAPSPECIAL PRICE
25024SIIISS1050X60LRNDP7
$1,089.99​
$619​
25022SIIISS832X56LRNDP7
$929.99​
$529​
25021SIIISS832X56LRWDP4
$929.99​
$529​
Are any of these scopes still available?

Specials page is blank for me. Not sure if this is something in my end.

Specials page is blank for me. Not sure if this is something in my end.

It sure is... that's why Scott posted "Scopes are in their normal location on the website." for this sale

Reactions: oniak
Back to the specials page, Hiders. We've cooked up great deals for you as September's sales figures were disappointing.

Pay particular attention to the Vortex Razor Gen III 1-10x. We only have 5 MRAD and 1 MOA currently waiting to be fulfilled. So now is THE time to get in line as the guidance has been lowered to 60 days and if you order now it could be much shorter than that, as soon as the next shipment from Vortex!!

Status
Not open for further replies.