• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should let her know that opening somebody else's mail is a felony punishable by a $250,000 fine and up to 5 years in prison.
Realistically, she should be happy with all the money that you saved.

Tagging in so i dont forget to check the 11th.
I will thank all you veterans today as well as the 11th.
🇺🇲

Hey Scott, we expecting the Razor Gen II order from the first weekend of October to ship soon? I’ve been like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting. 😀
Thanks!

Will these deals be posted on here or on the snipers hide sales tab on the website?
Thanks

Ok, it's go time. Enjoy, and thank you all for making it a great year for our business!

Scott

Some great deals in there. Teased me with the Binos though — on the fence for picking up some LRF ones and whether to get the SIG vs the Vortex. Need something to make up my mind for me.

Nice sales man! Just bought the UH-1 a couple of weeks ago from you. Tempted to grab another on the sales page.

Where on the sales page is it? I don’t see it

There is a link on the left side of the homepage for Snipers Hide Sales Page, click on that link.

Reactions: DangerRanger

There is a link on the left side of the homepage for Snipers Hide Sales Page, click on that link.

Thanks, the side page link is what I was going to but it’s not as comprehensive as when I click on your link. Weird

Reactions: Glassaholic
Just bought a Huey, and I'm probably going to wish I'd bought two. Thanks!

Thanks Scott

I can't think of any better vendor to give all my money to. Ordered 2 Razors.

Really didn't need the LHT, but man what a great deal on a perfect hunting scope. It's a damn shame they don't offer the 50mm obj with the HSR 5i Mrad?
If you know something I don't i.e. it's in the pipeline? I'd gladly wait a little longer & pay an up charge. If not, I'm sure the 42mm will be great.

Razor HD G2 4.5-27 mil & Razor HD LHT 3-15 x42 mil

Reactions: godofthunder
Status
Not open for further replies.