• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Vortex is really behind with orders with everything going on. Waiting on a 1-6 ordered early November.

Scott, do you know what the hold is caused by on the AMG scopes? I assume its 'Rona related, but am somewhat curious to know for sure?

Im sure Scott will reply. But his email to me was basically "components shortage".

Reactions: Raffy
Got my Gen2 Razor In, which I ordered just a couple weeks ago. (Thnaks Scott!). What's the status on LHT's? I ordered that several weeks before the Gen 2!

(Gen 2 is beautiful, everything looks great)

LHT's lag also, not as bad as the AMG's, but we have a handful of you waiting

Gen II Razor MRAD backorders all caught up, great time to buy right now!!!
Yep I'm patiently waiting for a LHT.

Scott could you shoot me a PM with a price on a vortex 3x magnifier? I'm waffling between the Vortex and the Trijicon 3x

Gen II Razor MRAD backorders all caught up, great time to buy right now.

I started swapping scopes around on rifles last night in anticipation of getting the Razor I ordered New Years Eve. Should I expect to see a tracking number?

@LibertyOptics how back logged are the Gen 3 mrad and moa models? I got a a gen 2 4.5-27 back in november ish and regretting how massive it is. I should have got the gen 3 instead.

Ordered mine NYE got a tracking yesterday...

Thx

Rich

Also ordered NYE, patiently waiting for ups email. Think this is my 4th Vortex HD from Liberty - very grateful for his hide support.

Curious as to when I can expect the uh1 I ordered on Veterans Day. Last I spoke with him he said they should be going out shortly after the new year. Any updates?

Guys, we get shipping / stock updates from Vortex every Thursday. Please email me with order questions [email protected]

Like everything else, patience is appreciated. We are filling orders in the order received.

I don't check this thread much unless posting a special, so if you post here I am not ignoring you. I'm on email every day

Thanks,

Scott

Bought many optics over the years including recently from liberty. Customer service is second to none. Will continue to be my go to company for optics.

thanks
Dan

Reactions: BOISCOID
I got my amg uh1 I ordered on Veterans Day just yesterday

Bought a a Gen III razor yesterday, was looking to buy a nx8 1-8 until I checked Liberty Optics. Saw the price in cart and couldn't resist. Thanks Scott. Also loving the Sig Kilo 3000 I bought a couple weeks ago. Great price there too.

Any idea when the next sale will be?

I need another gen ii razor.

Thanks

Reactions: SSG3K
Got my LHT... man is this thing LIGHT! Perfect match for a lightweight hunting build! Thanks Scott!

Status
Not open for further replies.