• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took advantage of the great sale on the Gen2 Razor 4.5-27 this week.

Thanks Scott, your help and communication has been great. Looking forward to getting it once they arrive back in stock.

Reactions: Kobiejohn
Hey Folks, sometime last night our website and email network went down, so I have no way to respond to emails until IT gets it all fixed. So it might be Thursday until I can respond. Rest assured we will be back online soon.

Thanks,

Scott

So you're saying you didn't get the nudes I sent you? No worries I'll send them via text.

Reactions: sundown317
Folks, I have to mention the hottest new product from Kowa in years, the new 55mm compact spotting scopes with the same flourite crystal lens as the top of the line 88mm Prominar! These are amazing performers in a compact, lightweight package. On sale NOW, check them out here!

Thanks!

Scott

Yes, mine is well over the wait time given when ordering. Viper 6-25,

Shipping and supply chain sucks right now. There are very few guarantees on shipping. For all we know they are stuck on one of the 50 boats off California’s coast

Got a notice will arrive Friday , Been a wait but very happy now, hope others get their ship dates. Good luck!!!!!

Note for Scott, Thanks very much for the savings. The wait was long but well worth it, received yesterday.

Anyone else get shipping updates, ordered little over a month ago, getting a little ancy
Just trying to gauge how long everyone in waiting for a Razor HD Gen II

Vortex got my order started on Feb 15 for Razor gen 2-E 1x6.It will be my second one from Scott so I know it will come.Thanks for the good price Scott.

Votex has been back ordered just like everyone else. Ive been back ordered for longer than both of you put together, but the price was fantastic, and the product will be too. If you can hold out on without it for a little while just order it and wait until it comes. Its not Scotts fault.

Ordered gen 3 mrad on February 6. Got shipping notification today. It's worth the wait. Thanks Scott

Folks,

The Gen II Razor 27x backorders will ship this month.

The Gen III 1-10x MRAD continue to follow the 60-90 day backorder trend.

The big news is that the Gen III 1-10x MOA/BDC are shipping quickly. All backorders will be erased this week, including those who just ordered last week. Now is the time to get the jump on these, as I have confirmation that any orders placed this week will ship this month. This intel will not post anywhere else.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott any news when the Razor Gen 2-E mrad will ship Vortex got my order Feb 15th.

Am I missing the 27x razor gen 2s on there somewhere or are there none?

He sends them out when vortex has them ready. He’s no slouch. You get the best price in town and wait a bit longer or you pay a higher price somewhere else. He’ll get them out to you no matter what. Just gotta play the waiting game.
Yeah, man. I’ll second this. I got mine the moment Vortex had it built. Scott will take care of you all, deal with confidence.

Reactions: ducman998
Just got tracking info from Scott on my Gen 2-E Razor.I can feel the heart pumping.

Reactions: ducman998
Status
Not open for further replies.