• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an updated link for the sale section?

The old link I had saved shows empty...

Would like to see the mk5 7-35 pr2 pricing, but I know it's a long wait still

Just ordered a vortex razor. Looking forward to seeing what a “real” optic looks like!

So if I got to the website and order the Sig 10k, given that fact it is on backorder/preorder, am I charged the full amount up front, or how does it work?

Ok, we flashed the Gen III right now, 6 hours only, hope you enjoy!
Thanks for the flash sale! Still an estimated 90-120 day backorder on the MRAD version, correct?

Also, while I’m at it, any updated estimate on backorder times for Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27 w/ T3 reticle? I think on your website the last update 6/28.

Thank you!

Lots of mounts out there. You can even use a 20 MOA mount on a 20 MOA rail given how much elevation travel there is in the ZCO. Just need to choose the height based on your gun. I still have a Tier One knocking around for use on railed forearms/large frame ARs.

Thanks for the flash sale! Still an estimated 90-120 day backorder on the MRAD version, correct?

Also, while I’m at it, any updated estimate on backorder times for Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27 w/ T3 reticle? I think on your website the last update 6/28.

Thank you!
120-150 days on the MRAD, 30-60 days on the MOA

RZR-42710 - 60 days

Reactions: richthe1
Hiders,

About once a year Sightron sends us a special list of closeouts at bargain basement prices. We have cherry picked the long range stuff for you and we have exclusive access for 48 hours. These will not last long as quantities are limited, but these are great opportunities!! Adding to the website sale page right now, will let you know when ready to go. But here is what we have. The price listed is normal sale price and the second BOLD price listed is closeout price.

Model
25009SIIISIIISS832X56LRIRMOA793139250094$ 999.00$ 549.00
25007SIIISIIISS624X50LRFFP/MH793139250070
$ 899.00$ 499.00
25179SIII FTSIIISS1050X60FTZSIRMH793139251794$ 1199.00$ 829.00
27011SVSVSSED1050X60ZSIRMOA-H793139270115$ 1949.00$ 1099.00

Another great deal completed with Liberty Optics.

Product shipped/arrived much sooner than anticipated.

Thanks Scott!

Long time lurker first time poster, registered just for this thread. Always a day late. Looks like I missed another good one.

You are killing it lately!

very seriously looking at a gen 2 1-6 for a 14.5” build…..

Whats the lead times on the leupold mk5's right now? Specifically the 5-25 mrad with PR2 reticle

Looking forward to the Veterans Day sale

Thanks for all the great deals Scott 👍

Reactions: black5.3
I had to create and account just to say how amazing Liberty Optics is. I'm sure it's been repeated often but Scott at Liberty Optics provided some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. Scott helped me get exactly what I wanted and was helpful every step of the way. Now I just have to be patient and wait for my scope to be delivered!

Status
Not open for further replies.